Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/12/14 01:33 AM Posted 01/12/14 01:33 AM Thats the shifter cable mate,.Probably best to leave it as is. 1
GeorgeGhia New Member 9 Member For: 10y 7m 2d Posted 22/05/16 01:29 PM Posted 22/05/16 01:29 PM On 31 December 2011 at 8:28 PM, Dillz said: Rebuilding the ZF http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/34989-rebuilding-zfs/ Cost to Rebuild the ZF http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/76772-cost-of-a-built-zf/ ZF Fluid http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/75173-zf-fluid/ ZF Tune http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/76929-zf-flashed/ http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/77783-zf-6-speed-tune/ http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/76461-zf-tuning/ http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/58219-zf-tuning/ ZF Service http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/76845-zf-serviced/ The Dreaded 'ZF Milkshake' http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/75623-zf-auto-milkshake/ ZF Heat Exchanger Replacement and External Transmission Coolers http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/72459-zf-heat-exchanger-replacement/ http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/75827-replacing-heat-exchangerscooler-bypass-for-zf-xr6t/ http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/75645-fg-zf-external-cooler/ Billet Flex Plates for ZF http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/74955-billet-flexplate-for-zf-autos/ ZF Issues http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/72978-zf-issues-anyone-hadgot-these/ Service areas Brisbane http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/73632-zf-gearbox-servicing-in-brisbane-area/ http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/76187-who-servicesrebuilds-zfs-in-brisbane/ Melbourne http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/74742-zf-servicing-melb/ http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/76012-zf-servicing-melbourne/ If I've missed any important threads can you please post a link in here and I'll add it to this post. Cheers. http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11441275
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/03/17 08:26 AM Posted 18/03/17 08:26 AM Seen a 6R80 input shaft in the flesh today. Why would you bother with anything else. Nizpro can keep their shafts. Gold by the Kg is probably cheaper............. 1
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 18/03/17 08:45 AM Posted 18/03/17 08:45 AM Lol bout time Arron.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/03/17 09:04 AM Posted 18/03/17 09:04 AM 37 minutes ago, arronm said: Seen a 6R80 input shaft in the flesh today. Why would you bother with anything else. Nizpro can keep their shafts. Gold by the Kg is probably cheaper............. did ya get shafted mate? 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/03/17 09:05 AM Posted 18/03/17 09:05 AM Na dude. I run manual.....
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/03/17 09:30 AM Posted 18/03/17 09:30 AM 25 minutes ago, arronm said: Na dude. I run manual.....that can't do 250kmh across the K 1
bamk2f6tornado Legacy Donating Member 777 Member For: 12y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Qld Posted 18/03/17 09:32 AM Posted 18/03/17 09:32 AM ^ 2
woz84 Member 35 Member For: 12y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 11/05/18 01:00 PM Posted 11/05/18 01:00 PM (edited) Hi all hopefully somebody can help. I have an 09 g6et and over the last couple days swapped transmissions with another g6et from 08. Basically, 1 car works and the other doesn't. At first I didn't swap TCM/mechatronics because I drove 1 car for about a week with no issues. Today I got around to getting the 2nd car back on the road and it just comes up with transmission fault with no gears at all so I figured I needed to install the original TCM. I got dirty and swapped the 2 mechatronics around. The first car works as usual, but the 2nd car still has the transmission fault? I did some continuity tests from the plug on the trans to the ECU and the wires all seem fine so I'm not sure what else I can do? My obd reader tells me there's a p0701 fault, TCM out of range. Any help appreciated. Edited 11/05/18 01:09 PM by woz84
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 30d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/05/18 01:56 PM Posted 11/05/18 01:56 PM (edited) Have a read of this. Edit: The error code is in part 4.2.5. Extra edit: The ford manual reckons your tcm is probably rooted. I can post some of that info if you don't already have it. Edited 11/05/18 02:05 PM by Puffwagon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now