scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 4d Posted 09/05/11 05:38 AM Posted 09/05/11 05:38 AM Just need the auto serviced. I live in chirnside park / ringwood area.I called kewish but they want $880 for a service with genuine oil................Where do you guys go to get it serviced?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 09/05/11 05:46 AM Posted 09/05/11 05:46 AM I doubt anyone will be cheaper with genuine oil, do you have a bf or fg?
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 4d Posted 09/05/11 05:52 AM Author Posted 09/05/11 05:52 AM bf, I called bayswater autos they said about 500 with genuine oil.
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Posted 05/06/11 09:35 AM Posted 05/06/11 09:35 AM So did ya end up getting it serviced? was that $500 with genuine oil using plastic or metal pan?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/06/11 10:13 AM Posted 05/06/11 10:13 AM would be good if you let guys here know how you went?either of those two places mentioned would be best bet to go to.
whistler6 Member 417 Member For: 19y 30d Gender: Male Location: VIC Posted 05/06/11 10:30 AM Posted 05/06/11 10:30 AM Had mine serviced for around 450-500ish by Pit Lane. I think I already had the metal pan.
djextreme Member 112 Member For: 17y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 05/06/11 11:03 AM Posted 05/06/11 11:03 AM Interested in this???? I live around the same area
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/06/11 08:21 AM Posted 06/06/11 08:21 AM correct me if im wrong I dont think pit lane are servicing ZF's anymore. cant remember the reason.
scottay Member 366 Member For: 16y 5m 4d Posted 06/06/11 09:06 AM Author Posted 06/06/11 09:06 AM I didnt get it serviced, turns out it needs a rebuild so im just saving for funds atm.
GinjaNinja Member 125 Member For: 17y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: SEQ Posted 09/06/11 11:54 AM Posted 09/06/11 11:54 AM Obviously Pit Lane were either not using the correct fluid / incorrect procedure resulting in customer complaints about gearbox problemsHard to find a workshop that's honest and actually do it correctly but good luck with that, have you tried looking for a jaguar dealership instead??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now