Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Very jealous.

Do many people use it?

I'd be happy even if I get 20 mins a day in there. I bet working after being in the gym would be a bit more relaxed.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton
Posted

Not enough mate. 80% of my workouts I'm the only man in there. Having said that there's a lot of people that only train singlet weights who come here

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I reckon if they installed a gym at my work I'd be the only person in there too.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Joined a gym today.. Lime Fitness, finally did a proper leg workout, yea buddy... Just took it a bit easy so I can walk on the weekend, but next time its go hard and try and make it home lol..

  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 23d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I did legs on the weekend....my calf muscles are still tight. Seems legs have the longest recovery time :(

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Who said they were on 10,000 c a day,

b7cfc690.jpg

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

There's no good food in there, vegies etc.. also most of his cals are from sugars, energy drinks, choc chip pancakes, bread and pasta. But its obvisously works being the most successful olympic athelete in history.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Plus he trains in the pool, 2 hrs in morning, 2 hrs in arvo. Add weights and fitness everyday also.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dandenong
Posted

dont forget the marijuana he smokes

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey fellas

Need some conparison on 1rep maxs. These are without a belt too.

I hover around 79kg , 6ft & 1/2

Deadlift 160kg

Back squat 105kg

Overhead press 65kg

Bench press100kg

What you reckon. They feel great for my weight but just want some comparison as to what is on par or lacking or excelling etc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...