Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 24d

The $2.99 one..

that narrows it down?

Forearms are killing me from smashing in concrete nails lol. Massive right forearm LOL

iv done that too, the ones I used looked like bolts though. pulled up sore for a week.

• Like 1

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 21d

Im on creatine and vitargo s2 after gym.. What you recvomend? I should have also mentioned I had 6 weeks off and didnt start small again

• Member For: 15y 8m 15d

I have been going six days lately and I'm growing pretty fast especially my arms. The difference in a month is quite surprising. Been reading a lot of Greg Plitt's stuff, who has a physique very similar to my end goal, and he uses a 5 day cycle that allows at least 4 days rest for each muscle group. No days off..

He has 9 simple rules which have really helped me get some direction with what I'm doing. When I started all this I followed a lot if what pro body builders were doing. But I did t want to be that big so it really wasn't the right option. Research and knowledge so important with all this. You need to have a goal!

Sorry just sharing my journey so far.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 10d

Im on creatine and vitargo s2 after gym.. What you recvomend? I should have also mentioned I had 6 weeks off and didnt start small again

Yeah creatine and Vitargo are good, I take them but they dont help with recovery. A magnesium any really will do, and BCAA's (branch chain amino acids) are what you need for recovery.

• Like 1