Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 28d Posted 09/02/17 10:05 AM Posted 09/02/17 10:05 AM 15 minutes ago, FGMKII said: Took the ST in for it's 3000km peace of kind service. Waiting in the waiting area I hear a car revving in the shop, look through the window to see some muppet in my car, laughing with another mechanic revving the sh*t out my car. I am thinking with a 5 year Factory backed warranty, I should take my car to family for log book services. Little sh*ts revving the sh*t out customers cars pisses me off. I made a verbal complaint but will put it in the survey too. Yep and that's what ya do see. Imagine what goes on when they take it for a test drive after the service is done. 2
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/02/17 01:16 PM Posted 09/02/17 01:16 PM Hit a massive brick wall tonight. Have been flat out working both at work and at home to get the cars ready for Racewars. Found myself standing there looking at the car unable to recall what I have done and whats left to do. I think I might need a couple of nights off. 2
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 09/02/17 01:41 PM Posted 09/02/17 01:41 PM Sounds like it. Didn't you have respiratory issues lately? Is that still an issue? Look after yourself bud.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/02/17 07:41 AM Posted 10/02/17 07:41 AM 18 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said: Hit a massive brick wall tonight. Have been flat out working both at work and at home to get the cars ready for Racewars. Found myself standing there looking at the car unable to recall what I have done and whats left to do. I think I might need a couple of nights off. Take it easy. You passed scrutineering You still got 3 weeks I have to work again this weekend so Iam just going to make private bookings.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 10/02/17 09:28 AM Posted 10/02/17 09:28 AM Wfpmo today. 6:15pm I ordered my fish and chips and they said it'll be ready in 5 minutes. Sweet, I'll pick up a carton from the pub on the way as I live 500 metres from both of them. I get to the pub 45 seconds later and then.... I waited 25 minutes to be served with 3 bar staff looking after about 30 people. It's not a big bar, the staff just had no idea how to move quickly, act friendly or keep track of who needed service. 31 minutes later I get home with cold fish and chips and warm beer. Next time I'll just do the 35km round trip to the next closest pub. 4
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 13/02/17 01:50 AM Posted 13/02/17 01:50 AM EL got new coil and distributor last week after its crank but no start issue. This morning I turned the ignition on without cranking (as usual, to let the fuel pump prime) and there was a huge electrical thunk from under the bonnet, enough to make the car rock gently! Car only just stumbled to life after extended cranking.Drove straight to the mechanic (didn't fancy organising a tow from work's multi level basement car park this afternoon). When I switched off at the mechanic, there was a big wind down noise like a jet engine being switched off. Clunk on ignition is repeatable. I'm thinking the new distributor is no good. Hopefully, because that's a warranty job!
tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 13/02/17 05:21 AM Posted 13/02/17 05:21 AM Grrr, Been trying to arrange a BA or BF manual conversion, So I can keep the 6spd then on sell the conversion with my 5spd. Heard athol park wreckers were the ones to contact so I did so about a month ago, He replied a week later, With a very brief quote. I was keen to get the ball rolling, so I messaged him back with my requests. Waited for another 2 weeks for a reply, nothing. reminded him today, And he replied with:"Mate to be honest I own the business I buy 500 cars a year and I cant just spend all day sitting on my arse answering facebook questions I have two staff I pay to answer phones and if you are in a hurry for an answer the best thing to do is call during business hours. No pisstake"(Facebook is the best point of contact, me being from NZ)I questioned him on how he had time to post up various photos of cars he was wrecking and replying to comments with quick prices and quotes but couldn't reply to potential customers, And he replied:"do you work 24 hours a day champ get real, happy for you to shop elsewhere mate im not short of business cheers"Just a sh*t experience all round, extremely rude. I'm not usually one to complain about companies but this pissed me off. Hate it when companies use the excuse of being busy, I'm as genuine as they come and was very keen hence me chasing him up.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/02/17 05:37 AM Posted 13/02/17 05:37 AM LoL Athol Park isn't far from me what exactly do you want mate ? 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 13/02/17 05:41 AM Posted 13/02/17 05:41 AM On 09/02/2017 at 8:46 PM, FGMKII said: Took the ST in for it's 3000km peace of kind service. Waiting in the waiting area I hear a car revving in the shop, look through the window to see some muppet in my car, laughing with another mechanic revving the sh*t out my car. I am thinking with a 5 year Factory backed warranty, I should take my car to family for log book services. Little sh*ts revving the sh*t out customers cars pisses me off. I made a verbal complaint but will put it in the survey too. Seems like a normal Ford dealership mechanic. The last time I took mine to Ford in Wollongong they flogged the sh1t out of it around the back streets. Sad new for them is It was all caught on my dashcam. I took the footage to the dealer principle and they fired the mechanic and I hit them up with list of sh1t I wanted done or I'll share to social media and acurrent affair. Report to HQ and dealer principle plus HQ. 2
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/02/17 07:05 AM Posted 13/02/17 07:05 AM Haha that's one way to get them back
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now