Bugga! And yeah I do have a different mobile since our last cruise.
Not to worry, I think I will still go away to beachport at least enjoy a nice drive down the coast.
Hopefully another cruise later in the Year
Alrighty, Saturday and Sunday nights booked,
My wife is on the fence if she is coming yet, and possibly my little one. 3 weeks to think about it
I will be meeting you Saturday morning as I already have something else planned on the Friday Night.
The price $895 is for the whole ICC unit Dvd doesnt say any thing extra He is obviously using ICC from wrecked cars So who knows how many he will be doing, no mention of exchanging your removed ICC either
His videos are very open and it seems to intergrate very well Even talks to the dash cluster as well It Upgrades the cd player to DVD as well He seems to do alot of other cars and feedback appears to be good as well Im very interested
Its quite confusing what you have said But the hose from the compressor should goto a small solenoid and then another hose from solenoid to wastegate Also replacing the wastegate with a higher pressure than standard is a bad idea as you will now over boost Good chance of your motor going boom if your not careful