El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 03/02/17 10:08 AM Posted 03/02/17 10:08 AM Interesting. I've been turning over in my mind buying a Kluger sometime this year as the main family car. BA stays as my baby and EL goes. Id love to keep it (had it nearly 13 years now) but just don't have the time, space or headspace to have two pet cars. Washed the EL tonight and the thought of having to part with it legit almost brought me to tears! Bloody cars...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,124 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/02/17 10:16 AM Posted 03/02/17 10:16 AM psht, as if a Kluger is actually safer than a Falcon
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 03/02/17 10:22 AM Posted 03/02/17 10:22 AM Haha yeah the EL has one airbag and ABS so what more do you want!
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 03/02/17 10:25 AM Posted 03/02/17 10:25 AM I upgraded to the bf haha! Mrs has the 120 prado as the family truckster but. This pisses me off http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/australian-actor-impersonated-family-of-bourke-st-victims-in-calls-to-hospitals/news-story/d9be5da3a809ddf7bdaa58a96a54fc4e 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 03/02/17 01:26 PM Posted 03/02/17 01:26 PM 4 hours ago, Frederick said: a bf f6
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 03/02/17 02:12 PM Posted 03/02/17 02:12 PM Interesting. I've been turning over in my mind buying a Kluger sometime this year as the main family car. BA stays as my baby and EL goes. Id love to keep it (had it nearly 13 years now) but just don't have the time, space or headspace to have two pet cars. Washed the EL tonight and the thought of having to part with it legit almost brought me to tears! Bloody cars...We had the 2011... now we have the 2016 and I loved both of them. Both have their pros and cons but im completely happy with either. I'd never she'll for the grande as a new grande is same $ as the merc so I'd go the merc... but as I know people we got both ours for a steal and never had an issue. Not to mention Toyota warranty is fantastic. I had a slight knocking in the back, Toyota replaced all the rear bushes and control arms to fix the problem no questions asked. The trim was the slightest bit cut short on the centre drink holder in the back, replaced the whole thing. The brakes were shuddering down long hills, have machined rotors twice now replacing next time.None of which has been an issue at all, simply, ok no worries will fix. Also when I turn up they give me a paper, a bottle of water whilst im sitting in my car waiting for the service adviser and if I wish to get out of my vehicle and go inside then a coffee and a lift into the city or work if I wish (usually I don't but its nice to offer) and all for a capped price of $180 . And Toyota finance were great. They let me keep my brz, which I sold asap anyways but could have kept, whilst having the kluger only on a very part time salary (was working fuq all hours back then coz of babies etc but wanted them in my name for tax purposes) because we had had previously had an account in good standing with them. Best intrest rates and easy to get in contact with. They will send u cheap offers to upgrade with a pre approval based on your current loan being payed off on time or sooner and also their insurance is cheap as chippys. I've worked for Ford and Expensive Daewoo (hooolden dam auto changer) both in new vehicles and used, neither hold a candle to Toyota. Theyre truly a massive step above.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 03/02/17 02:12 PM Posted 03/02/17 02:12 PM The forum tricked me into thinking it didn't post earlier, was sitting at the post creation box again. Boo, hiss! 1
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 03/02/17 02:19 PM Posted 03/02/17 02:19 PM All fixed Stevo. I have that issue on my phone. If I leave the page before it loads up while posting it'll post but not refresh on my end until I open it again and then it posts again. But I can delete now 1
tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 04/02/17 01:00 AM Posted 04/02/17 01:00 AM http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/ford/auction-1255586687.htm when people ask 30k for BA xr6t's in nz all because its manual lmao
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 04/02/17 02:17 AM Posted 04/02/17 02:17 AM Yeah sounds like what happened Rob83r...I run multiple tabs on PC each time. New post list, middle click each one to a new tab and off I go That 30k XR. Stage 3 and only 333rwkw? Drift bonnet must cost 15k hahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now