The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 3d

Good one hahaha

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 5d
We had the 2011... now we have the 2016 and I loved both of them. Both have their pros and cons but im completely happy with either.
I'd never she'll for the grande as a new grande is same $ as the merc so I'd go the merc... but as I know people we got both ours for a steal and never had an issue. Not to mention Toyota warranty is fantastic.
I had a slight knocking in the back, Toyota replaced all the rear bushes and control arms to fix the problem no questions asked.
The trim was the slightest bit cut short on the centre drink holder in the back, replaced the whole thing. The brakes were shuddering down long hills, have machined rotors twice now replacing next time.
None of which has been an issue at all, simply, ok no worries will fix.
Also when I turn up they give me a paper, a bottle of water whilst im sitting in my car waiting for the service adviser and if I wish to get out of my vehicle and go inside then a coffee and a lift into the city or work if I wish (usually I don't but its nice to offer)
and all for a capped price of $180 .
And Toyota finance were great.
They let me keep my brz, which I sold asap anyways but could have kept, whilst having the kluger only on a very part time salary (was working fuq all hours back then coz of babies etc but wanted them in my name for tax purposes) because we had had previously had an account in good standing with them. Best intrest rates and easy to get in contact with.
They will send u cheap offers to upgrade with a pre approval based on your current loan being payed off on time or sooner and also their insurance is cheap as chippys.
I've worked for Ford and Expensive Daewoo (hooolden dam auto changer) both in new vehicles and used, neither hold a candle to Toyota. Theyre truly a massive step above.

Thanks for that. Seems to be ticking our boxes on a size/space reliability, value, equipment, etc basis.

We do quite a bit of country kms each year such as Canberra to Adelaide or Mt Gambier, so being able to overtake and get the job done quickly is important too. Kluger ticks that box much better than some if the other family junk getting around.

I measured the 3 year old today and he is already 113cm. So something like a Forester is going to be too small pretty quickly!
  • Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 30d

it's pretty bad man, wish a ute was suitable for the work I do but it is not.

actually yeah ^ that's REALLY what pisses me off. maybe in future I'll have enough cash to buy a dardy 'work' ute and fully mod it thanks to the tax man.

Edited by skidxr6t

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 30d

yeah but it should make more money than it costs.

keyword is should.

the only issue is scaling up from this point will be extremely difficult without a physical premises.

• Member For: 7y 11m 8d

Watch the turbos on them iLoad vans. They like to crack and like any factory warranty they do t like to admit their fark up! 

On the plus side you're doing well man keep it up. Soon you'll be rolling in it and you can buy whatever turbo FALCON you want. 

• Like 1