k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/10/16 09:09 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:09 AM learn to delete quotes... it's not hard... 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/10/16 09:10 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:10 AM you know what wasnt hard keif, when sh*t just farking worked and I didnt have to listen to your bullsh*t reasons as to why it is everybody or everything else fault... its the tapa api, its your fkn inability to quote a post correctly.Fark off lol 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 11/10/16 09:13 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:13 AM 2
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/10/16 09:17 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:17 AM I miss not having to check who I'm logged into the forum as... 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 11/10/16 09:25 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:25 AM Really? I've been Puff, Ralph, Hawlass and someone with a reddish avatar tonight. Someone posted as me yesterday. Am booked into a shrink next week for multiple personality disorder. 2
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 11/10/16 09:25 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:25 AM 2 hours ago, barnz said: However, its a drug, its addictive, its expensive, it wont kill you, it wont even ruin your life. It will consumr a huge part of it though, recources mostly, be it your capacity to think, make decisions or financially. It will get you. very honest and very true barnz. I was also a pot smoker. not a weekend warrior, but a habitual smoker (tobacco as well) When I had it I was smoking it, when my supply was dwindling or finished I was out buying it. I never really saw the effects it had on my life until I gave it up. Mood swings and anger were the most noticeable things looking back. when THC was finally gone from my body, I remember going for a ride on my motorcycle one morning. The clarity of thought was amazing and it seemed even my vision was better. It was like a fuzzy cloud had been lifted from my brain 2
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/10/16 09:32 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:32 AM exactly what im longing for these days mate, clarity I guess...im wont be seeking atonement though [emoji6] 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 11/10/16 09:37 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:37 AM 15 minutes ago, bloodycrashboy said: very honest and very true barnz. In Vic yet? (am tipping not - otherwise we would have had a WPMO post)
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 6d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/10/16 09:39 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:39 AM It's like anything, too much of it is a bad thing.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/10/16 09:42 AM Posted 11/10/16 09:42 AM Jeez mate you've been smoking it for half of your life. Be prepared to lose friends when you quit and don't be afraid to put your foot down, appropriately of course, if people tell you, "just chill out kuunt, have a bong". Those are the people that you gotta black list. It might be everyone you know. You will have everything back that you lost from smoking but it is a massive change. Do it. It will be worth it. Then post pics of your 600rwkw car in a couple of years! 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now