Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Australia
Posted

I haven't been on here in ages.... don't think I missed much haha

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Not really 

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

wow 3 posts in a single day!

  • 1 year later...
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

What's kicking Radelaide? What's the hotness on a Thursday night in the Cbd? 

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

nothing... absolutely nothing :) haha

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I think the Arkabar has grab a granny on Thursday night 

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Walk into the feral bar down the bottom of Rundle and keep playing this as loud as your phone will go

 

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Now, I don't follow the footy per sae, but I'm fairly sure that's not the best idea? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...