-
Posts
77 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by SHO-247
-
Process west stg 3 cooler and bov help!!
SHO-247 replied to SHO-247's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
So to clarify, it’s a bf, standard plenum with the throttle body relo kit, it’s just a stage 3 kit as far as I’m aware. The kit just had a cooler, throttle body relo and that’s it. im running a mackielec intake and I also bought the process west battery relo kit as well. -
Hi guys, I am trying to install a PW stage 3 cooler kit and the kit doesn’t help to explain how to plumb the bov back and what exactly goes into the intake plumbing holes? im guessing one hole is for the sensor on the turbo side and the other holes for the bov, but there’s no return for the bov to re circ? just need some clarification on what goes where to make sure I’m on the right track? has anyone installed it before or able to offer some advice!
-
I haven't been on here in ages.... don't think I missed much haha
-
awesome write up!! has helped me out a lot thank you
-
Beside an external trans cooler, is there anything else that I should do at the same time to prevent issues or breakages later on?
-
Bruce's is pretty much the only shop I haven't heard anything really bad about. I have heard his numbers. Can be a little happy, but that's not a big deal IMO compared to the other shops around SA he charges. A fair price for great work. Only issue for me is the distance the shop is from we're. I live, but it's defianworth the trip for the tune. Plus it gives you a good drive back to test it out haha
-
Heinrich tuned it originally, so I'll. take it back to him. I had a good experience there last time and he charges a fair price for the work.
-
The cooler is rated to something like 800hp.... From what I have read its fine to be used up till around the 450-500rwkw mark. I was thinking of doing the dump pipe as well but I'm just unsure of brands to look into.... My tuner said I shouldn't need a surge tank as long as I don't let it run really low and boost it hard, the upgraded pump should be fine.
-
Hey guys I currently own a bf mk2.5 turbo sedan with a 6spd zf. Currently it has an xforce catback, hid gt2 cooler and f6 intake. It's currently tuned to 290rwkw. After we'll over 12 months off the road getting Everything else done, interior exterior etc, it's now time to think about a retune... I have got stored away Plazmaman under battery cai 80pound seimens dekkas Pw crossover pipe 12psi actuator I am planning to get a fuel pump installed when the car gets tuned as the tuner can get them reasonably cheap for a Walbro/ Bosch. What else do people recommend I should do/ buy before I tune? I'm also planning to buy an external trans cooler ASAP and have it installed before the tune. The car is basically a weekender that never gets driven unfortunately, but I'm hoping for something around the 350-400 rwkw mark safely. Any help and advice would be great! Thanks
-
So it's safe to run 17s?
-
Hi guys I have a bf turbo with pbr upgrade brakes.... I'm wanting to get a staggered set of race style wheels for it.... What's the smallest size I can run safely? 17's? I would love to run convo pros but they are to small to clear the brakes. Anyone have any recommendations on what rims and what sizes will be ok to run? Pics would be great too!!! Thanks for your help
-
Hey guys What's the go with getting convo pros or similar rims on a bf? I heard that with pbr upgraded brakes they won't fit? I was thinking of going for a tuff old school kinda look for my turbo, but don't really want to downgrade brakes to do it... I want this kinda look (without the tubbing)
-
I'm guessing Red 12v constant Black ground Yellow accessory? Or is yellow constant?
-
Do you know what colour does what? I had a look there's Red black yellow and a green?
-
How-to: Dimming Aftermarket Gauges With Dash Lights
SHO-247 replied to 81CJH's topic in Electrics Workshop
I tried swapping the two over and it didn't change it.... I may have to ind anothe power source -
How-to: Dimming Aftermarket Gauges With Dash Lights
SHO-247 replied to 81CJH's topic in Electrics Workshop
That's we're I had my ignition wire connected, hopefully if I swap the two it will work ok -
Cool ill have a look in the morning for it
-
Do you recommend we're I should get constant from? I'm stuck now
-
Is the cigarette lighter power constantly?
-
How-to: Dimming Aftermarket Gauges With Dash Lights
SHO-247 replied to 81CJH's topic in Electrics Workshop
What one did you end up using? -
How-to: Dimming Aftermarket Gauges With Dash Lights
SHO-247 replied to 81CJH's topic in Electrics Workshop
Oh! So if I swap re two wires around and it doesn't work, were is the next best place to get positive from? Thanks heaps for your help!!! No one could help me to work out why! Lol -
How-to: Dimming Aftermarket Gauges With Dash Lights
SHO-247 replied to 81CJH's topic in Electrics Workshop
I was thinking I may need to solder the wires for power? But I'm unsure if that's the issue it not? -
How-to: Dimming Aftermarket Gauges With Dash Lights
SHO-247 replied to 81CJH's topic in Electrics Workshop
I have pod an neg wired to lighter an acc is on red wire from ICC plug an illumination is from united light socket, I'm unsure if it maybe due to a bad connection? -
How-to: Dimming Aftermarket Gauges With Dash Lights
SHO-247 replied to 81CJH's topic in Electrics Workshop
Anyone know why mine won't hold memory and hold colour when swapping from on to accessories?
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.