Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Here ya go Jonno. This is all I've managed recently - car detailed and covered with a ceramic paint protection by eye candy detailing. Unfortunately funds are low due to returning to studies. Maybe tax time will provide some coilovers :)

13086922_772959946168257_306126863195291176_o (1).jpg

13064585_772959869501598_5124434714368167044_o.jpg

13063258_772959966168255_1218999136487504420_o.jpg

13063228_772959906168261_1850705867425544819_o.jpg

12970805_772959896168262_7091826066129332840_o.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Looks sweet mate

 

TBH never really been a huge fan of the MkII grille but damn it hides that monster johnny tig cooler well

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

cheers man, I'm with ya on the front bar, it blocks a lot of air flow as well. one day I'll get around to putting a mk1 front on it

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Your car is super nice jarrod... I always look at it and wish I had a white t again

  • Like 2
  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted
On 12/16/2015 at 9:03 AM, Bizkets is Drunk? said:

Bloke in adelaide decided to record his trip on his back window. Iv been everywhere man! 91e2d1008b4e8d4993bfed7689ac5731.jpg

 

Lol.... Robe

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Well I wasn't going to spend any more money on the XR (primarily being because I had none to spend) but my bro said he'd lend me the coin to finally put some 10s on the rear. only took one passable snap before the weather coated the rims in sh*t. 
 

Snapchat-4116415537592938304-1.jpg

  • Like 6
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Looks much nicer now 

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Where the f*ck have you been hiding.... With miss vicky,Mr X and Precious hahaha 

 

 

the old fordfans forum still works you know 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...