animalxr6t

Sa Members

hey guys. id like to try and touch base with all sa members and keep in touch so we can organise cruises on occasions and stuff like that. swapping info on finding workshops or bargians. send me a message if anyone is on the same page

hi fellas,us sa blokes have cruises all the time,but the sa cruise controller from this site has dissapeared so we can't post them here so we put them on a local site http://fordfans.forumarena.com/forum.html you will need to join to see the cruises section,and if a mod on here cares to fix the cruise section here it would be great

If you've got a cruise to put up just start a thread in Off-Topic and it will be moved to the SA forum for you :thumbsup:

ah ok fair enough. anyway I just want to keep in touch with other sa members. I actualy live in the riverland so that makes things even harder but willing to travel for events

If you've got a cruise to put up just start a thread in Off-Topic and it will be moved to the SA forum for you :nuts2:

thanks tab but have tried that once,how about just making an active member cc

All so there is the Modified Ford Club We are one of the most active Club / forum communities in SA and we all ways have some thing on, Last event was the river land show & shine, We meet up most Friday nights, We have social get togethers BBQ's, family outings and cruises. Coming events 2008 AFD and The Modified Ford Club Dyno Day. We are a friendly club that has a real family feal to it as most of us have become really good friends. We have 390 + community members 60 of which are Club members. Last but not least we are an all Ford Club / Forum every thing from old school to New.

Cheers

Daniel

Founder and President

Club web site \/

www.modifiedfordclub.org

Forum \/

http://modfordclub.proboards101.com/index.cgi

ah ok fair enough. anyway I just want to keep in touch with other sa members. I actualy live in the riverland so that makes things even harder but willing to travel for events

Touche! I'm from Moorook! Livin in Adelaide now but family's still on the farm - What area u in???

Edited by voy74656