bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 07/10/16 07:36 AM Posted 07/10/16 07:36 AM What happened Sever?
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 13d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 07/10/16 07:51 AM Posted 07/10/16 07:51 AM 16 minutes ago, -Stever- said: When burnouts on your private road go wrong I can just picture you running out to move your car into position for a fire truck selfie 2
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/10/16 07:54 AM Posted 07/10/16 07:54 AM Nice hat 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/10/16 07:56 AM Posted 07/10/16 07:56 AM Also just to say... every time I see a honda infront of me... its 99.9% of the time watching the driving is like a slow and painful hemmarhoid (ass referance again for all the fans)... I think to myself... must be Asian.... or maybe stripes Pfft, as if I'd come to SA [emoji12] 2
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 07/10/16 08:06 AM Posted 07/10/16 08:06 AM Holly crap Steve hope its just a back burning exercise. 1
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/16 08:25 AM Posted 07/10/16 08:25 AM It's easier to just shave it. 1
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 07/10/16 08:39 AM Posted 07/10/16 08:39 AM I <3 Bananasing wasted the best part of an hour moving to another desk but at least I got the chance to remove all the dust from everything 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/10/16 09:21 AM Posted 07/10/16 09:21 AM Fuel reduction burn by the local volunteer fire brigade Went really well they said. Well worth it! And yeah I thought I better get the car back out of the garage to take a pic of it in the middle of the action! 3
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 13d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 07/10/16 09:40 AM Posted 07/10/16 09:40 AM Clowns!!!!!
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 5m 25d Posted 07/10/16 10:02 AM Posted 07/10/16 10:02 AM 2 hours ago, -Stever- said: When burnouts on your private road go wrong Car Burn off or Property Burn off. Top product placement there Stever. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now