MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 01/08/14 11:57 AM Posted 01/08/14 11:57 AM 6 or 4 Don?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 01/08/14 11:58 AM Posted 01/08/14 11:58 AM (edited) Here's one I prepared earlier...Nothing wrong with that - no probs at all hearing about things like thatIt's the constant updates I'm getting every friggin day because those away think that because they're having a fat time that we should all be hearing about it. FFS - I got notice while I was out tonight that a couple were having fish and chips on a beach. Yesterday was one that another group caught some fish in a river and were going to cook it up for dinner. "Here's a tree I took a picture of" was another.Am so tempted to send them updates of my every move. My trip to the supermarket would be exactly as interesting and worthy of letting them know as what they're sending through to everyone.It's not jealousy or anything on my part - nothing like that, but the last thing I think of while I'm away is jumping on the computer to remind everyone else who isn't on vacation that I'm getting a tan.edit: I'm not just talking about them updating facebook or posting pictures etc - but actual messages that they are having to make a point to draw attention to as to their activities/vacation/travels Edited 01/08/14 12:00 PM by Rab
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 01/08/14 12:06 PM Posted 01/08/14 12:06 PM (edited) 4 on each corner Matt..... see my build threadPost 1 Edited 01/08/14 12:07 PM by BenDoCo
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/08/14 12:09 PM Posted 01/08/14 12:09 PM U went the wrong pads imho matty 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/08/14 12:25 PM Posted 01/08/14 12:25 PM Rab.. Document your bowel movements for them.. 3
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 01/08/14 12:26 PM Posted 01/08/14 12:26 PM Strangely enough NHASP, they seem to coincide 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/08/14 12:28 PM Posted 01/08/14 12:28 PM Haha go for gold bloke!
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 01/08/14 12:47 PM Posted 01/08/14 12:47 PM Yeah jet I'm realizing this now.Any pad recommendationsI did just do a couple emergency stops and they do bite very quickly
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 02/08/14 10:26 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:26 AM mate of mine has a fg turbo ute with only a piping kit and a dump pipe ,no tune with engine light on .I have a ba turbo ute with 3.9 diff and 280 rwkw and 870 nm .and from a rolling start mine pulls away but then he catches me WTF . are these fg so much better ?
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/14 10:28 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:28 AM Smaller turbo quicker spool. Not sure mate. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now