genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 02/08/14 10:39 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:39 AM that was from 30 klm to about 170 klm on a private road so I should have pulled away easily ?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 02/08/14 10:41 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:41 AM He's obviously got the cop chip 3
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/14 10:42 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:42 AM Smaller turbo quicker spool wouldn't account for much at those speeds. 1
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 02/08/14 10:44 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:44 AM I have a BA Typhoon and a FGXR6T and I think the FG seems (read seems) quicker on the road when your cruising at 1500-2000rpm and jump on it.It pisses me off a bit cause the FG is the wife's car!The BA takes a little longer to get going, the FG has an almost instant hit. 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 02/08/14 10:45 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:45 AM whats the cop chip ?at first I pulled away by about two car length to about 100 klm but then he just about past me ?so there is no wheel spin
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 02/08/14 10:51 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:51 AM 2
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 02/08/14 10:55 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:55 AM no he definitely has not got it as I have looked under his bonnet and it is all stock ,even stock inter cooler only a piping kit .ah well I will just have to live with it .
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/08/14 10:56 AM Posted 02/08/14 10:56 AM Your tune is no good in the top end, perhaps... or it was pulling timing in the top end or you had valve float or any other number of reasons. 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 02/08/14 11:05 AM Posted 02/08/14 11:05 AM yes I can not work it out ,but am pissed lol. even my mate said what happened .he said I jumped first that's why I pulled away .if we both gunned it the same time he thinks he would have passed me . whats the stock rwkw on these fg and nm ? that just put me to shame .might have to burn the ba and buy a hyunday exel instead so I do not make a fool of my self
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,113 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/08/14 11:13 AM Posted 02/08/14 11:13 AM stock is 220 - 240, make ~550NM stock, but you said he had a dump pipe and piping kit (with no tune???) - without a tune it's getting a lot more airflow so it'd probably run lean (making more power... to an extent - of course with risk to the engine).Was it auto v manual?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now