genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 02/08/14 01:29 PM Posted 02/08/14 01:29 PM You sound like my "First year teacher " .She said the same . 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/08/14 08:07 PM Posted 02/08/14 08:07 PM 1
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 02/08/14 08:37 PM Posted 02/08/14 08:37 PM You sound like my "First year teacher " .She said the same .Gunna , I like reading what you have to say but at times it is a little hard.Look at how other people post and the spacing ( paragraphs) they use.It just makes it a bit easier to read especially on a phone.I'm old too and whilst I'm learning about these cars I'm also learning how to post better as well.I usually re-read my posts at least twice before I hit the "reply" button.Cheers! 1
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 02/08/14 08:38 PM Posted 02/08/14 08:38 PM DRIVE going pay per view so you only get 2 minutes of Chris Harris doing this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h33H91Ipyy4FU DRIVE. 1
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 02/08/14 08:54 PM Posted 02/08/14 08:54 PM ^^^found the steering wheel interesting !
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/08/14 09:06 PM Posted 02/08/14 09:06 PM Ull get chopped all day long with a FG xr6t against sub 300rwkw b series One :the zf grabs a better ratio on the fly Two : small turbo is on from the kick down Been saying it for yonks a 300kw fg xr6t is the ultimate traffic light killer 2
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 02/08/14 09:51 PM Posted 02/08/14 09:51 PM I've got an old G-Tech accelerometer or whatever the hell they call them and I'm going to do a few tests on a "private" road when I get a chance.Just roll on tests in second or third gear and compare the BA Typhoon man too the FGXR6t ZF.It's just to test seat of pants feel with something that'll give me a little bit of data.I'm curious to see how much difference (if any) there'll be.I'll post the results once I'm done. 2
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/08/14 10:23 PM Posted 02/08/14 10:23 PM I am running 3.9 diff gears What's your top speed now out of curiosity? And When's it change to second and third?I've only owned a car with a stock btr and it sucked!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 03/08/14 12:05 AM Posted 03/08/14 12:05 AM PM sent. nuff said
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 03/08/14 12:13 AM Posted 03/08/14 12:13 AM do not know top speed but 3th was about 170 klm and first about 70 klm ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now