Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted
On 05/01/2024 at 6:22 PM, Jeverz said:

Juicy as. You will clean up nicely. Good stuff.

Try for more deltoid seperation, hit all 3 heads, light weight but high reps. Id also throw in something for traps just to bring it all together. But what would I know 😅

thanks :) 

I am actively trying to not build traps any further as they’re freaking way too big atm hahaha 🤣 

I have started seeing delt separation the last few weeks which is awesome 🥰

 

 

1 week almost down 

1hr walking and 30 mins stair master 3 leg sessions per week… 

 

water weight came right off 

 

76.3 start 

yesterday was 73.5 

fjv6R09.jpeg

 

Pics of traps for reference lol 

g5clBth.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I made it all the way up to to 123.4kg after Xmas binging. Was not a good idea drinking all that whiskey and beer but it's behind me now lol. Down to 118.5 now, should lose a few kg per week for a week or two longer as the fluid goes away from my legs.

 

One month left of bodybuilding style training then back into strength training for this old fark. I'll have done 6 months of muscle building by then and I need a change. I've got 3 months planned out so hopefully will able to be better than before.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Hue. Decided to do some deadlifts to see where I'm at. I pulled 240kg easily enough and failed at 250kg. I should have jumped straight from 220 to 250 and it would have gone up. Oh well it's a pr at any rate so not bad :)

  • Like 2
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

240 is hauling ass puff welldone 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

  • Thanks 1
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

and here I am struggling to go from 78kg to 79kg haha :) #nattylife.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

that's news to me... what do I train for, then? :P 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...