Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

May as well see what numbers I can put up on the big 3 before the year is out. If I can do 10kg more than my previous bests I'll be very happy.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

even 1kg better than your bests is a huge win, imho

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

To me you don't feel the difference 1kg makes. That's just daily variance in strength.

 

Still, a win is a win even if it's not by much :)

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I think just general weight-lifting gives you above average hand/grip strength... What's the point of going even more? is it to crush people's hands you happen to meet? or just a numbers game? hmmm

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

It's just a numbers game at this point. It helps with lifting weights so I may as well increase it as much as possible. And no, I ain't that dickhead who tries to crush your hand, those carnts can get in the bin.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

should start a thread on that... how hard to grip in a handshake... firm? :P match the other person? etc :P 

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I had the weirdest handshake the other day. Shook this dudes hand and his hand closed in mine, as in his fingers closed inside my hand.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

awkward AF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...