Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/12/23 12:18 AM Posted 23/12/23 12:18 AM Indeed.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/12/23 01:58 AM Posted 23/12/23 01:58 AM Phew last workout of week 1 finished off, day off tomorrow then back at it again on Monday. Happy dayz
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/12/23 03:54 AM Posted 23/12/23 03:54 AM how many weeks is this "cycle"? I was happy to just complete my workout last night... one of those where I was lifting the same weight as usual but struggled big time on a few lifts. Hard work but worth it.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/12/23 04:06 AM Posted 23/12/23 04:06 AM I'm doing 4 weeks at a time, 3 working weeks and one deload week. Seems to be the right amount to make gains without doing too much. Yeah man sometimes it be like that. It's extra rewarding when you get through the hard times though.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/12/23 05:41 AM Posted 23/12/23 05:41 AM even when I'm absolutely struggling, I love the gym it's really the only truly hard/difficult part of my life ahha
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/12/23 06:14 AM Posted 23/12/23 06:14 AM Haha yerp, having a sore elbow is the worst of my problems most days. Oi have you ever noticed that sounds drop a semitone or so when you're lifting heavy? I lift some stuff and the sound drops in pitch.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,111 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/12/23 08:25 AM Posted 23/12/23 08:25 AM can't say I'm paying attention to my audio receptivity during heavy lifting... I'll try to next time haha
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/12/23 08:03 AM Posted 24/12/23 08:03 AM Merry Gainzmass peeps! Was glutes day today… I have been training legs of some form every second day on this program. it’s been 8 weeks roughly… I feel like I haven’t seem a difference in leg appearance, until I looked at a comparison photo today… August vs December Bring on 2024 growth! 2
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/12/23 08:37 AM Posted 24/12/23 08:37 AM Looks like you lost a sh*t tonne of fat in those pics. 2024 will have all kinds of gains... All kindzzz 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 26/12/23 06:24 AM Posted 26/12/23 06:24 AM Holidays = beers Beers = no workout No workout = ghey Conclusion = beers and workout
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now