Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/10/23 05:12 AM Posted 27/10/23 05:12 AM Another week down, 3 days per week is nice compared to 6, plenty of time to recover during the week. Just got next week to knock out and then time for a deload. Strength is higher than it ever has been, not that I'm testing it rn. The reps show the progress, just gotta wait a bit to get the legs back on track, leg extensions and ham curls are going alright for now. Hamstring has no pain now and isn't tight anymore, will add squats back in for the next meso cycle. All kinds of gainz...all kindzzz 1
Rob70 Legacy Donating Member 82 Member For: 6y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Wellington, NZ Posted 27/10/23 07:23 AM Posted 27/10/23 07:23 AM Sometimes less is more, funny how it all works sometimes... Good to hear the hammy is coming along 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/10/23 07:32 AM Posted 27/10/23 07:32 AM The joys of getting older hey?!
Rob70 Legacy Donating Member 82 Member For: 6y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Wellington, NZ Posted 27/10/23 08:49 AM Posted 27/10/23 08:49 AM Farkin tell me about it!! Although there's a an older joker at my gym, he's 84 and he's just got back from trekking the himalayas! There's hope for us yet...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/10/23 09:15 AM Posted 27/10/23 09:15 AM Yeah man to be as capable as the average 30yo non lifter when you're 80 is a win in my book.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/10/23 04:09 AM Posted 28/10/23 04:09 AM Did 70kgs on barbell bench today 💪🏼 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/10/23 07:25 AM Posted 28/10/23 07:25 AM How many reps you get? Just a single?
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 23d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 28/10/23 10:28 AM Posted 28/10/23 10:28 AM Only 2 …. I am on my way back up after having a big downturn… got sick, ate too lean cals and really shat the bed the last 8 weeks… my lifts suffered big time but back on the band wagon and bam feeling like I’m getting my groove back. amazing how much nutrition effects your performance, sounds obvious I know, but munts ya hard hey. In other news I’ve been eating 4500 cals for almost 8 weeks straight now (with the exception of 3 days in too low cals which is what put me into the sh*t spin) and haven’t put on a single kilo 🤣🤣🤣 #muscles=fastmetabolism
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/10/23 11:20 AM Posted 28/10/23 11:20 AM Two is still two It'll come back to you fairly quick so don't worry about a bit of downtime Haha I would get tubbalicious if I ate that much 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/11/23 03:34 AM Posted 01/11/23 03:34 AM My bar gimme a squash while I was benching. On the plus side I was aiming for 0 rir and I definitely succeeded. My concrete has 3 extra cracks but you'll have that. Note to self, stop when it's time to stop 🤫
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now