Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Haven't pulled a deadlift since Xmas. Tonight we decided a family deadlift comp was in order. I pulled 220kg with some in the tank, wife pulled 80kg, 12yo son pulled 70kg, 7yo daughter pulled 40kg. Other kids didn't have good form so we're banned from pulling lol.

 

Not bad for not training fark all this year, gonna be slack for a while then farken send it again next the end of winter. I just don't care enough to stay huge and strong when it's just me by myself.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I just got back from the gym :) still smashing it out... annoyingly they upped my fees by quite a bit to "pay for the remodelling"... might look into going to a gym somewhere else if I can get a reasonable deal.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

What a mob of bastards. Go find some used equipment and set something up in your garage. You'd be shocked at how little equipment I've used to big and strong.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

yeah, I might do something like that... I'm not too fussed at the moment but we'll see... 

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted
On 21/08/2024 at 9:18 AM, k31th said:

oh gee... went a bit hard? 

Nah just starting out again. Should be right in a few weeks.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

oh, of course... I guess I never really take time off the gym (only for specific circumstances like obviously contagious illness etc), so I rarely get much more than minor DOMS even when changing my workouts around a bunch

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

powering through the DOMS is always a good time ;) 

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

100% :) I think I need to re-structure my gym attendance to something more like 6 days a week instead of just 3 :P getting more keen to get in there every day ahha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...