Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/09/23 04:46 AM Posted 18/09/23 04:46 AM See how it goes hey, if I can hit the numbers and reps I'm supposed to it'll be fine. I can deal with a bit of suffering as long as things are trending in the right direction!
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/09/23 06:18 AM Posted 19/09/23 06:18 AM Up and up, happy days 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 22/09/23 03:05 AM Posted 22/09/23 03:05 AM M'adductors
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 23/09/23 05:49 AM Posted 23/09/23 05:49 AM Pulled 230kg deadlift today, much easier than the 225kg I pulled a few months ago. I would have had 240 there but no need to rush it. Gains 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/09/23 05:49 AM Posted 23/09/23 05:49 AM solid 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 21d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 23/09/23 06:25 AM Posted 23/09/23 06:25 AM 35 minutes ago, Puffwagon said: Pulled 230kg deadlift today, much easier than the 225kg I pulled a few months ago. I would have had 240 there but no need to rush it. Gains that’s awesome!!! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/09/23 11:05 PM Posted 23/09/23 11:05 PM deload week over... feeling like it was a waste of time... will find out tomorrow when I go back to full intensity
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/09/23 03:24 AM Posted 24/09/23 03:24 AM It would depend on your previous levels of fatigue as to how effective it feels. Have a few relatively easy days to get back into it and ramp it up after that. After that you'll know how the deload went.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/09/23 04:06 AM Posted 24/09/23 04:06 AM yeah, I used the deload week to reset some Range of Motion (ROM) on some of the lifts I do. Won't go straight to the same weight I was lifting, just ease back into those ones... full weight for the ones I was already doing the right ROM.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/09/23 10:03 AM Posted 25/09/23 10:03 AM Felt like it was absolutely worth the deload in the first half of my workout tonight, felt like I had plenty in reserve... didn't last to the end of the workout ahha. Went back to full intensity except those two lifts I did more ROM which I'll ease back into. Still was good to take a week of a break even if it just let me get the workouts done quicker for 1 week ahha. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now