• Member For: 14y 10m 14d

I’m having a crisis internally today 

went dress shopping 

everything makes me look like the hulk 

and I have gone up a size… 

my back and shoulders don’t fit in anything 

and my quads and glutes don’t either 

but my waist is too small for the size up 

after focusing on being smaller for two years, it’s a mind f*** getting bigger. 

but then my mate put it into perspective today… 

me: omg I’m going up a size from this time last year and I’m so upset 

him: oh you’re a body builder and you’re muscles are too big and you need bigger clothes.. that’s shocking 

me: okay point taken 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 5m 28d

Bro it ain't the clothes making you look like She Hulk, it's all dem gains! I feel your pain though, I've outgrown most of my clothes over the past few years and have just a handful in rotation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 14d

Photo says it all….

Training for wellness means leg training in some format every second day… growing quads and glutes to balance out the huge hammies lol

7MwR1qo.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 5m 28d

New workout has been planned for the next 4 weeks, it's lower body emphasis again to catch my legs up. Basically some muscles are progressed quicker while some others are maintained or progressed slowly. This approach keep systemic fatigue reasonable while still being able to push some body parts very hard.

I compared some pics of the last 6 months and I have lost lots of fat while gaining a fair bit of muscle. Body weight is 113kg right now with a couple of abs showing. Still plenty of fat to lose by internet or bodybuilding standards but I'm getting there slowly. If I cut to 100kg there would be all kinds of definition but you can only do so much while retaining muscle, size and strength.

Haha some people will appreciate this...I'm at home a lot of the time so I'm used to seeing myself, and to me I just look normal with some gains. It's not until I go out to the shops or whatever that the difference is noticeable. I had the Coles guy looking at my chest the other day multiple times, it only occurred to me later that he was checking out my gains lol. I gotta be more on the ball with these things, I coulda done a few chest pops with a cheeky grin to break the ice so to speak ;)