Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/06/12 11:28 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:28 AM Hhaha .... Yep nearly new .... Less than 12 months old I think....I sold a g6et... Black with cashmere leather....19" wheel upgrade.... Beand new....Put a demo on it for this guy coz he could only get approved for 50k loan....Drive away including stamp . Rego. Etce etc ...$49,990 drive awayBut that was 1 in a million coz they don't use demo bonuses on those cars I <3 Bananas all...
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 01/06/12 11:32 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:32 AM boobs - just saying
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 01/06/12 11:36 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:36 AM with stupid
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/06/12 11:39 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:39 AM Aww jets GF talks to the scary salesman for him.but he was scary................and a mean bully like pazz is
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/06/12 11:43 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:43 AM boobs - just sayingwith stupidthis ^^
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/06/12 11:45 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:45 AM ill shut up now... hahaha :bsflag:
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 24d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/06/12 11:45 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:45 AM sorry ill lighten the mood
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/06/12 11:45 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:45 AM hey I said titties ages ago
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/06/12 11:53 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:53 AM So I just read that awesome injector thread.. I have a question..Which inject......... Oh wait...I have another question.. Why the fark did no one ask him how 'Sigma-Tau-Epsilon-Lambda' spells 'Steve' in Greek???Maybe it's just my job but I read his name as Sum-pressure-vacuum-half life..Maybe I don't speak Greek.. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 01/06/12 11:56 AM Posted 01/06/12 11:56 AM I think I read it as EAT. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now