The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 30d

Adie my mrs made this for my bros and his GFs birthdays on Wednesday. Nomnomnom.

9b3f3531.jpg

• Like 1

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 25d

what pole vid?

dags should have ninja'd that into every thread

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m

Yep been there done that, told them to just freakin do it, also told them I could get the tint doe elsewhere for $200 so they price matched it for me, but they then made the choice of legal tint rather than the dark we ordered so they were made to do it again costing me nothing extra :)

How'd you get them to chuck it all in for nothing? They won't really budge with me...maybe cause the computers telling them they'll lose $384 on the car? Lol.

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 25d

lol they won't be making a loss mate, problem is it's now a new month so they have less urgency, and june is a good month for cars sales

• Like 1

• GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 13d

mate when its not what you ordered then why should you pay, we got $3000 off a $28,000 car, a brand new set of aftermarket wheels and tyres thrown on as well for free, plus an extended warranty that we didn't ask for put on too, we payed the $200 for the tint but they had to do it twice to give us what we ordered, and I didn't pay for the extended 3 year warranty because they threw it on without asking us which I would of said no to anyway as my best mate looks after my cars and he is the only one that ever will, so never used the warranty anyway, come to think of it have never used any warranties on my cars.

All I say is play hard ball with them, they will try to screw you as best as they can, end of the month is the best time, and if they won't give you what you want and are willing to pay for walk away, if they want to sell they will follow you if they don't they will call you at the end of the month to say yeah we can make that deal now once you have already bought another car.

Edited by Foon