The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 3d

Yeah sweet SDP, just reading about the Tigers win last night. Very happy this morning, you still awake Staino? Thought you would of been asleep by now after HWY. Henz sleeping over? Spooning?

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 14d

Morning bitches. I'm off to crawl through a roof plumbing in an icemaker fridge. Happy times.

Guest XR09
  • Guests

Morning gents. Raining, windy and bored already.

When I was a service manager we all used a system called Revolution. Same as the sales people. Cept mine was fully open like the salesmanager. The floor sales staff don't get all the figures.

And yup like fluffy the tease says. There is interest, what pricks like me charge the sales team to do a small fix or even wash it. each sections tries to rape a bit out of each car.

Our sales guys had to hit twenty a month or they got shoite. They were on a nett $400 retainer, and thecomish was crap till they passed that twenty mark.

They also had to do follow ups at night on their own phones.

I am the worlds worst sales person. I hate it with a passion and all you general publick priiicks.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 12d

Pokey your correct... It is more beneficial for u to take finance... No need for falsifying anything... I just helped one guy out,.. It's not about how much u can borrow it about them getting kick backs for finance ....

Also dealer delivery is different on every car.... It is actually a price ford attatch to the car If I remember correctly... Only on new cars...

Senna is right used cars it's all bs....

But I priced up a new rs for my self and I still had to charge dealer delivery coz that what ford charged us...From memory....

I hate it with a passion and all you general publick priiicks.

All of a sudden I like u more lol....

General public are kunts....

You all think we're trying to rip u off coz u watched some stupid episode of current affair...

When I let u walk out the door coz your low balling me... That honestly means you are way off or I wouldn't let u walk....

The only reason u sometimes get a call saying that they will either meet u in the middle or do the deal is coz ford wanna see number by end of month....

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 6d

Yeah sweet SDP,

SDP ? seriously dirty panties ?

Morning gents. Raining, windy and bored already.

Soft cocks have gone to sleep, personally I have another 16 hours of birfdee boy left and I am taking prisoners

Guest XR09
  • Guests

Sa joke what they want cause their MATE got one down the road for that price.

And my trade is an instructor, so I got all the bullshiote stories. God they think your dumb. It's like gessuz mate I work in the inidustry give me some credit.

Much worse with bikes must say. Well till it was time to test ride. Pussies. Loved it when you get a guy who can ride who says can we play :) he he. It's your mulla on the insurance form bud...:) I've totalled one on a test run and one on a track day. Not good the instructor going down :(

Last four cars I have bought through the internet and then phone. Cash on inspection.

Fark I started at Bill buckles in Brookvaleas chamy boy when they first open the new run of dealerships their. 1977 I think. Bill jnr was a hoot.