Jump to content

Bonjaz

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,841
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Bonjaz

  1. mite be a silly question but will a car idol/run with a 98 tune but with a tank full of e85 and vise versa?
  2. There was talk about one of his policies scrapping overtime penalties ect, god I hope that never happens
  3. I got 5x 72h weeks ahead of me... Worst 5 weeks of the year
  4. If tuned mildly performance will increase slightly, induction sound on the underbattery is like no other in my opinion it sounds better then the 4" race boxes. And yes you can still stick a blowoff valve in the system.
  5. Palmer, the best of a bad bunch. Can run a business...
  6. Bonjaz

    Coffee

    yea a strong blend 43 got me through a 4am call out.
  7. Bonjaz

    Coffee

    mmm coffee...
  8. Yea I take as much as I can, while the going is good why not.
  9. me and the misses both on double time all day chaching... few more days like this and I might be able to buy a falcon again haha
  10. I saw a job going last week for an elec/instro at the sarina mill I half considered it, looks terrible when you drive past it haha and I cant imagine they could match the money im on now...
  11. When your done with it and lose interest give me a call
  12. Yea it was a cheap turbo and, 4sp. Details weren't ideal. Pass on that one
  13. I work at a power station, I'm 23 and a qualified electrician and instrumentation tec with a HV ticket and hazardous area ticket... And part way through an electrical engineering degree. I'm pretty employable, Que job offers here!
  14. Back and bis done... Can't lift my arms. Quickly approaching 90kg. Will have to start trying to lean out towards the end of the year.
  15. http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/advert/2273799-2004-Ford-Falcon-for-Sale.html anyone know this car? Has potential, 4sp scares me, and no intake set up by the looks of it. I messaged him to get some more details/specs on it though.
  16. if hes there ribby you wont miss him, only falcon that will be running 10s haha
  17. Forced still going to be tuning it John?
  18. Na can't tune with the series 1 flash box. But he sells the series 3 xcal at a good price. He's not using the same dyno as he used too just around the corner from his place. He now uses a shops over in the industrial area near Hastings ect, can't remember the bloke atm...
  19. I would probably ask Dave who he recommends to do the work. He did my porting ect himself but I'm a long term customer and he has tuned 3 falcons for me. As for valve springs from memory he didn't recommend any mackay shops which I was surprised at. He actually recommended some brissy shops. I live in Bilo so it was just as easy to drive to brissy as it was to drive to mackay
  20. You made the mistake once, stretch your budget and go a 6sp
  21. Most people are struggling to give 5sp mans and 4sp autos away let alone get any money for them.
  22. Just on the street or drags? Tranny cooler already? Do you drive it hard all day everyday without warming it up? Do you shift down manually or let it kick down? Do you do many 3rd and 4th gear WOT's too 200+km/h. Drive and treat it right no reason high 200s or low 300rwkw won't last a while but it will eventually die. Your 260rwkw is probably about right.
  23. Had a mate go to a call out once a ladies corolla or something wouldn't start. She had just serviced it herself changed oil and filter. Wouldn't crank over, so my mate checked the oil level and much to his surprise she filled it up...allllll the way to the top of the engine something like 20L of oil had gone into it haha.
  24. Did the 19L of oil look watery, or coolanty or transmissiony? Is it possible the Coolant or tranny fluid is leaking into the sump because that does not look like engine oil... I can't imagine a motor running well with anything but oil in the sump...
  25. Regassed the old pooies ac, my old man even had some old r12 left hehe
×
×
  • Create New...