Jump to content

Bonjaz

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,841
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Bonjaz

  1. ^^^^^ I agree with this guy, its going to slip eventually if you got the coin I would be changing it now. if you live around the corner from tuner and it slips on dyno not too much of an issue, but if you live 500km away from tuner (like me) then its an issue...
  2. ^^^ also did this once, lots of bees pizz and good quality pipe spanner
  3. sell it and buy an auto, conversion is alot of work and alot of hassle that im sure you dont need.
  4. has mackay got any e85 yet? or you looking at water/meth?
  5. Saw it months ago at the lights when I was visiting mackay very nice. Good to know Dave's tunes are still the goods 10.9 at 130mph was that with the 413rwkw?
  6. na mate I think you might be thinking of NRG in gladstone, they have 8 smaller units I think? we have 4, 2x350mw and 2x450mw. Great place to work about 5 years ago when I started, now its still pretty good but they are cutting costs everywhere and soon they will run it into the ground unfortunately.
  7. At Callide (cs energy) in biloela queensland
  8. I picked up my 2 skid 17" bf rims with tyres for $100 off a forum member, they arent very hard to find.
  9. Haha rockhampton is only half hour from the coat. But fark I hope they don't come, we don't want the Nsw captain living in our state.
  10. in all honesty I would wait until a private one comes up wth a bit more of a realistic price, 17+ is a bit steap for one that has done over 100xxxkm
  11. actuator will make a small difference, without a cooler/intake kit and no turbo porting and flapper I say you will make 300rwkw again but maybe a little safer.
  12. yea I saw this happening 6months ago and I honestly thought it would have died by now, got everything backed up on external hard drive. all uni is on a memory stick and also in my gmail emails, no way I am losing all my hard work haha
  13. just tryed and found nothing, re seated everything because they probably havent moved in about 5 years haha. had this computer for about 7 years. had a few little problems, fans failing ect but otherwise been going strong. been on for about 45min now and no blue screens
  14. Computer blue screening with 8 days of uni semester remaining...
  15. group uni assignments piss me off
  16. all the apprenticeship I went for back in the day at mines and process plants there was a team building exercise, just to see how you go in a group. And then basic questions like what voltage does a car system work on or your house, do you know the difference between ac and dc and some other personal questions like what is your greatest achievement, happiest moment in life ect.
  17. Did you inspect and visually see that the wastegate was ported? I bought a turbo from a company that "had full turbo ported" it was the sh*ttest porting ever. Drove 500km for a tune and couldn't keep it below 21psi. Drove the 500km home and pulled it off and sent it to my tuner who ported it properly, drove the 500km again a few weeks later and all was sweet.
  18. this *beep* will not stop scratching at his tank, I don't think he likes my choice of music
  19. start a 5 weeks shut on monday(hello coin) took a sickie today to finish my uni before the shut starts...working 72h a week does not leave much time for extra curricula activities. But finishing a semester makes me happy
  20. All day meeting and phone on 9% faaaaaaaaaark
  21. Good on you mate, I was around 90kg at 15years old and about 4ft tall. 8 years later probably 4 of those years semi serious lifting I am now still only about 90kg, just taller thicker and a lot leaner
  22. I dont even have a falcon to run the wrong fuels in :( but the pooie loves petrol and gas just not a mixture of both!
  23. Near 20kg in 4months is that healthy?
  24. ^^^^^ this is what I would do but was just curious about what it would do running on the wrong fuel
  25. im talking just cruising for say half an hour keeping off boost obviously, just running rough or actually doing damage?
×
×
  • Create New...