Jump to content

Bonjaz

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,841
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Bonjaz

  1. I have sold 3 with cut front bars, you would have to be very unlucky if someone picked up on it. But if you wrote the car off insurance might be a different story...
  2. Not being able to decide what kinda car I want pisses me off!
  3. Nice!!! I went and priced a few bikes last week, no car and my money is burning a hole in my pocket haha
  4. Senna's falcon being in Nsw...
  5. ^^^what he said...what did he use first time and what's going in this time?
  6. I meant the middle aged ute... Sorry not the bike
  7. Ready to drive this ute to my door in QLD and let me give you 19k yet?
  8. Bonjaz

    Mining Jobs

    half the blokes at work applied for those jobs, I got 2 mates that work for CAT that are there assembling diggers and I got 2 mates that came from the mine next door that got permanent electrical jobs there week on week off living in brissy.
  9. walking
  10. Strong exhaust smell...how's your exhaust to turbo and turbo manifold bolts? All tight?
  11. misses got a job back out at the power station I am at, very good coin and back to a 4day week like me, we can start going away again woo!!!
  12. 3.30am call out
  13. I have tryed all the legal stuff, the only thing that has stuck is a lean whey protein. I think the rest is crap bar creatine, but creatine and alcohol don't mix so I stay away from it. Happy to hear others suggestions though.
  14. How much power and boost if not coils my next guess is valve springs if its modded...
  15. I wouldnt say the smaller turbo on the fg is a disadvantage. I bought a bf turbo off this forum already ported ect, then sold my stock fg turbo for the price of the new unit. So really didnt cost anything just half a days labour for me to switch them over which I didnt mind as I learnt how to dismantle and remove a turbo. I personally would get the bf if its in good nick and just tinker with it and keep adding bits and pieces to it. If I get another one I will probably be going back to a ba/bf and buy/make a monster...
  16. Saturday morning squat anyone? No? Just me...
  17. my number 1 spark plug was cross threaded from factory...aint that a bitch
  18. yea pretty much as above. I flushed mine with a hose then refilled with supercheap green nulon premixed stuff. works well and kept its colour up until I sold it.
  19. Haha wat a headache...where I am we have a million Steve's...around every corner is a steve
  20. Cracked the 100kg shoulder press...
  21. Pics?
  22. yea that's the sauce they use. I know a place over in NZ do it
  23. tab have you ever tryed Death sauce...I tryed a little on the end of my finger and f*ck me it was the hottest thing I have ever tryed
  24. I was always under that impression too, but when you got 20% deposit as if they are not going to take your money. All they wanted from me was bank statements to see what was going in and what was coming out.
×
×
  • Create New...