Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 01/04/14 11:43 PM Posted 01/04/14 11:43 PM So sorry to hear and see - my heart sunk as soon as I saw the post.
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 25d Gender: Male Posted 02/04/14 12:56 AM Posted 02/04/14 12:56 AM :( Damn mate, I feel ya pain. I didn't have insurance and a lot of people said my car would never see the road again, but here we are. How bad is the damage at the front? http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/86184-shattered-repair-bill/?hl=%2Brepair+%2Bbill
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/04/14 01:17 AM Posted 02/04/14 01:17 AM Unlucky TomSit and relax knowing that - at least - YOU weren't hurt.-------------------noticed this on the /forum page when I could finally get onto the server
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/04/14 01:24 AM Posted 02/04/14 01:24 AM Oh fck
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 02/04/14 01:26 AM Posted 02/04/14 01:26 AM I think that was a month ago - before the move.The new server is the one with even more constant issues (the have tickets open)
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 02/04/14 02:06 AM Posted 02/04/14 02:06 AM Can we just blame tapatalk for the busy servers?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 02/04/14 10:08 AM Posted 02/04/14 10:08 AM its motorculture app and the normal website :/
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 02/04/14 08:44 PM Posted 02/04/14 08:44 PM ouch Tom sorry about the car mate as long as youre ok from the hit.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 03/04/14 08:35 AM Posted 03/04/14 08:35 AM I now know what the server issues exactly are so have given up giving a fck about what the server issues are because there are major server issues.... 2
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 03/04/14 08:36 AM Posted 03/04/14 08:36 AM Care to share before you do?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now