MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 08/09/17 08:20 AM Posted 08/09/17 08:20 AM Yeah sorry camo, I just didnt feel like showing my staff pass and was easier to give your details instead
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/09/17 01:13 AM Posted 11/09/17 01:13 AM (edited) when people abuse ya trust saying they gonna pay right away then disappear.... I wonder how they gonna like it when your internet stops working because the jumper in the MDF has been removed. it annoys me I literally trust somebody who agrees to do the credit card over the phone later that same day then they done disappear. almost been a month... the best bit is me going to disconnect them is entirely legal LOL. I bet they contact me all of a sudden. Edited 11/09/17 01:14 AM by skidxr6t 4
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/17 01:17 AM Posted 11/09/17 01:17 AM lol haha they will be contacting you quick smart.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 12/10/17 11:55 PM Posted 12/10/17 11:55 PM Switch the monitor off to clean it and nek minute it reckons the dp cable isn't connected. MY FAT WRINKLY SACK IT'S NOT CONNECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Farken thing 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/17 12:06 AM Posted 13/10/17 12:06 AM poor nath... lol 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 13/10/17 12:14 AM Posted 13/10/17 12:14 AM I had to plug in a hdmi cable and then the card saw 2 displays so I duplicated them then switched the monitor back to dp then it was fixed. All because I turned the monitor off...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/10/17 12:27 AM Posted 13/10/17 12:27 AM #displayportproblems haha
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 13/10/17 12:52 AM Posted 13/10/17 12:52 AM I've got 1 screen that's a temperamental bitch. I can never remember the sequence it needs to work. Screen off or on, reboot, screen on or off etc. I think I needed to turn computer off, turn screen off, turn screen on, turn computer on. Or some variation. Anything different and it wouldn't detect the screen.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 13/10/17 01:41 AM Posted 13/10/17 01:41 AM That would definitely manifest as a steering wheel on my belt buckle.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/10/17 12:07 AM Posted 18/10/17 12:07 AM On 23/06/2016 at 6:29 AM, Utehoon said: Sled driver in PDF. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38807973/Sled Driver.pdf Enjoy. Anyone have a link that still works for this ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now