Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Yup occasionally it would pop up as someone else, 

 

ive been Fred, keif, skids etc but as soon as I try to post it just goes back to me 

 

should have changed some stuff while I had the chance

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Ffs the power just went out for a minute and now my phone line is dead so no freaking internet.

 

First world problems. 

  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MattyP said:

Yup occasionally it would pop up as someone else, 

 

ive been Fred, keif, skids etc but as soon as I try to post it just goes back to me 

 

should have changed some stuff while I had the chance

should have done some skids actually.

 

if only somebody would take over my account and upload a skid video :(


Gotta love all that power through two wheels, Trutrac twin diff bush hat lyf....BUT I DON'T EVEN RIP ANY SKIDS, I OPERATE MY VEHICLES, I DON'T DRIVE THEM.

Edited by skidxr6t
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Aint nobody been barnz, never will be either khunts, coz legendary

  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted (edited)

that's cause they see the name 'barnz' and scramble to log out hahah

 

I mean far out when it came up as me being stripes I felt popular and loved then realized I drive a honda.

Edited by skidxr6t
  • Like 5
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Oh skidz 

 

What happens on cruises on private roads stays on cruises. 

 

I'm not stupid enough to make that sh*t public haha

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...