arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/10/16 09:23 AM Posted 04/10/16 09:23 AM Don't you mean a few seconds. 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/10/16 09:26 AM Posted 04/10/16 09:26 AM Short version: Clean oil, start motor and wait for oil to appear. Better?
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 12d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/10/16 09:34 AM Posted 04/10/16 09:34 AM do I also rev it up so it goes tututututu?
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/10/16 09:37 AM Posted 04/10/16 09:37 AM Nope. It's gotta go choo choo choo choo. But depending on the issue it may need to have some heat in it and it may need some revs. Like @arronm said it could appear in seconds.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 12d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/10/16 09:42 AM Posted 04/10/16 09:42 AM is it possible it's leaking from the power steering cooler or something? I was only sticking my head under trying to sus out why my horn isn't working and yeah wow sh*t was everywhere. least the timing cover isn't leaking oil, at first I thought it was an engine oil leak but the oils stayed on the full line for the past few thousand ks, so that's the bright side!
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 04/10/16 09:48 AM Posted 04/10/16 09:48 AM That Mattyp is pretty tops
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/10/16 09:52 AM Posted 04/10/16 09:52 AM 7 minutes ago, skidxr6t said: is it possible it's leaking from the power steering cooler or something? I was only sticking my head under trying to sus out why my horn isn't working and yeah wow sh*t was everywhere. least the timing cover isn't leaking oil, at first I thought it was an engine oil leak but the oils stayed on the full line for the past few thousand ks, so that's the bright side! I don't know man. Just clean it up and find the wet spot. Ps: That Mattyp dude can load my dishwasher lol
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 04/10/16 10:10 AM Posted 04/10/16 10:10 AM Ps that Mattyp guy I hear doesn't do house work 1
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 12d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/10/16 10:17 AM Posted 04/10/16 10:17 AM I hear matty p does mad skids . . . . . . . . . . . . . in the toilet
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 12d Gender: Not Telling Posted 04/10/16 10:18 AM Posted 04/10/16 10:18 AM I hear matty p does mad skids . . . . . . . . . . . . . in the toilet 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now