Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

 

->>

 

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted
3 hours ago, Princess Whinginator said:

Poof nothing a whole lot of black

You've been there of course

3 hours ago, Princess Whinginator said:

Oh well.... I'll save the religion for the weak and the pedos

Weak, pff whatever 

But pedos? That's a bit tight. But now I recall you've thrown this one out before.

Did you or a friend of yours get touched up by some grubby catho priest when you were a kid in a foster home? If so well that's bullsh*t and I hope the dirty *beep* gets/got what he deserves.

That's all.

  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted
7 hours ago, Something Retarded said:

Long shot but did you ever think that maybe, just maybe she looked into how much it was going to cost to divorce you and how much she stood to loose and went 

 

"Eh f*ck it I'll give it another go" 

 

just sayn 

 

 

 

True, that may have been the case but,  my wife has twice since been the beneficiary of very large sums of money,  that would have been the perfect opportunity to pack her bags and go.

 

 

  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of sh*t; and I'd like to get as many of them out in the open as possible." 

"What's it say about life, hmm? You gotta get together, tell yourself stories that violate every law of the universe just to get through the god damn day. Nah. What's that say about your reality, Marty?" 
 

"Transference of fear and self-loathing to an authoritarian vessel. It's catharsis. He absorbs their dread with his narrative. Because of this, he's effective at proportion to the amount of certainty he can project. Certain linguistic anthropologists think that religion is a language virus that rewrites pathways in the brain. Dulls critical thinking." 

"The ontological fallacy of expecting a light at the end of the tunnel, well, that's what the preacher sells, same as a shrink. See, the preacher, he encourages your capacity for illusion. Then he tells you it's a f*cking virtue. Always a buck to be had doing that, and it's such a desperate sense of entitlement, isn't it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2XTmvDtfl8

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

I agree with what the first quote form kokeface even though I ant watch the video atm

If you need religion to be a good person then your crap anyways

I dunno if there's a God but why on earth if there is one would he want us to worship him

Sounds a bit narcissistic doesn't it ?

If religion is real... Then which one?

And how come I have to give money to believe in most of them and practice it?

There are too many holes in religion for me to believe any gods existence but we as a universe are to complex to believe everything is random.

Something I will always ponder

And as I've stated ... If you believe either side of the coin with no question of your faith or existence then you are probably too scared or brainwashed to have an opinion of your own because no one on this planet can say unequivocally with evidence that a God does or doesn't exist. Why isn't it ok to admit that you just don't know the answer ?

  • Like 1
  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted
Of course not really as if I actually contribute anything...just sarcasm. Benz thing was just a joke I had seen you post bout it and why you traded in the upgrade thread. Sorry to offend.

Tapatalk issues are just formatting, not sure how this appears in the browser but the paragraph spaces get lost once posted, this does not seem to be an issue with tapatalk as its not an issue on other forums. Also cant see any likes anywhere, at all. Your own posts or others. You do however still get notifications about it, again only occured after the upgrade and others have reported the same issues. Thought the upgrade thread was locked now? so posted bout here, not really that pissed off bout it at all though...

I understand things arent free and had also seen your post about being out of pocket for this upgrade previously. Id have to agree with keif though, I just assumed running costs,maintenance, upgrades ect would be covered by sponsorship and advertisers. I understand you work and this is not a source of income...

probably is about time I donated....

No dramas mate, appreciate the response. Yes the advertising costs just cover (might I add when we get paid, some are as usual several months behind) like $20 more a month than the cost of the server and the monthly maintenance of the box (in which we have a managed server agreement). The costs for things like upgrades, software licenses and the design unfortunately comes out of our pockets including donations.

Will work through the issues and we should hopefully have it perfect again shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I say if people want to believe in god let them. that's there choice. No need to bring them down because you dont believe. My wife used to sing in the church band but now sings a better note on sundays at home in bed. Lol. I have heaps of mates that go to church and they are very good people. Would do anything to help. Best thing I have ever done was see jahomo witnesses door knocking so waited for them to come to my house. Striped off and invited them in for coffee. Must say they have never door knocked again. Hahaha

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

People can believe whatever they want as long as it does not hurt anybody else who chooses to believe differently.

It's only the wack-jobs that push their beliefs on others and attempt to punish people who choose to believe other things.

The internet is where religions come to be die. 

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...