Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/01/15 10:57 PM Posted 06/01/15 10:57 PM (edited) "Dogs meals" Butters and the pup ?Being a single chap one potters and the freezer are the go.A bit more work but a huge time saver in the long run and saves going to the shops every few days days to buy fresh Edited 06/01/15 11:00 PM by Buf-Phoon 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/01/15 11:58 PM Posted 06/01/15 11:58 PM My Fitness Pal to count calories. If nothing else it teaches you stuff. I've I went to sit down with a ginger beer and a bowl of beer peanuts. Until I realised that's was over 1200 calories. Yep one ginger beer and a small bowl of peanuts was just under half my daily calorie count. Plus 15 to 20 k in steps in a day. And mate you are in your way to losing weight slowly and steadily and learning things on the way to forge better habits.So what'd you do with the ginger beer and peanuts?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 07/01/15 02:41 AM Posted 07/01/15 02:41 AM breakfast: oats/shakework: tuna/rice/cottage cheese - sometimes I just have meal 2 and 3 together if im hungrypre-gym: tuna/rice/cottage cheesepost gym: shakedinner: steak/chicken/rice/broccoli350g protien 120g carbs 50g fat - not 100% accurate but ballparkish, I use to weigh my food to the gram but I just go by how much it looks like now.100% boring as f*ck, That is the life I chose.I also love greek yogurt (the one coles sells, 17g protein 0.7g fat per serve and no sugar) I add a scoop or 2 of chocolate protein and I have myself a yo-go like desert.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/01/15 03:05 AM Posted 07/01/15 03:05 AM And I was able to recognise you the first time without issue hahaha. Hench was accurate for the username! 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/01/15 03:08 AM Posted 07/01/15 03:08 AM My day. two bits of toast before gym. Gym 4.15 breakfasts: oats/shakeSmokeo:greek yogurt. Plain but add blue berries Lunch:chicken/fish/beef veg and brown rice with soyDinner:fish or chicken with salad or veg.Snack if I want one:30gms almonds I used to hate eating this stuff but bloody love it now.9todays lunch. Already had half the veg but still good. I make 5 containers sunday night. Freeze them and pull them out the night before. Easy as. 1
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/01/15 03:40 AM Posted 07/01/15 03:40 AM So what'd you do with the ginger beer and peanuts?Drank the ginger beer had a small handful of peanuts and sat down grumpy with no snacks. 2
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/01/15 04:15 AM Posted 07/01/15 04:15 AM Cottage cheese is so rough azmahoony how do you eat it, just plain?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 07/01/15 05:14 AM Posted 07/01/15 05:14 AM (edited) mate I love the stuff, when youre stuck eating a ton of tuna/chicken/steak its a nice change of texture lol. My biggest problem is sauce(s) cutting down on it can make the difference between me maintaining weight or cutting up.I don't drink alcohol, twice last year for 2 big events but that was it. im an avid pepsi max fan though, and have atleast a couple of cans a day.. my kryponite Edited 07/01/15 05:16 AM by AzMahoony 2
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,123 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/01/15 05:16 AM Posted 07/01/15 05:16 AM Pepsi Max FTMFW! 1
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 07/01/15 05:19 AM Posted 07/01/15 05:19 AM On my third Max atm[emoji16] 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now