Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/01/15 11:10 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:10 PM Yeh I can't believe fatties drink that sh*t. Who would sit there and drink 600ml of milk by choice. But with a bunch of added sugar and flavour it's ok Alcohol as well, you wouldn't sit there and drink 12 cans of coke
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 04/01/15 11:17 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:17 PM Yeh I can't believe fatties drink that sh*t. Who would sit there and drink 600ml of milk by choice. But with a bunch of added sugar and flavour it's okUmmm me ... I freaking love milk!!! I would drink a 600ml milk with no flavouring over a flavoured one... I have a pint glass every day at least of milk... I love the stuff 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/01/15 11:22 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:22 PM U serious? Jesus
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/01/15 11:25 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:25 PM (edited) booze is a shocker for putting on weight . Body will processthe alcohol and store food calories.A dozen stubbies in a week is over 2000 calories , an extra day of foodto work of,edit , nothing better than an ice cold schooner of stock moo juice Edited 04/01/15 11:27 PM by Buf-Phoon 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/01/15 11:39 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:39 PM Biz what gym do u go to if any?Anytime fitness Hollywood plaza.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/01/15 11:41 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:41 PM booze is a shocker for putting on weight . Body will processthe alcohol and store food calories.A dozen stubbies in a week is over 2000 calories , an extra day of foodto work of,edit , nothing better than an ice cold schooner of stock moo juiceWow last week was a waste of gym then. Two 30 blocks and a 24 in a week. Its alright though. Because they were superdry's. Lol
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/01/15 11:48 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:48 PM f*cking hell that's an average of 12 a day 1
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/01/15 11:49 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:49 PM hhahaha looks like you have to give up food then 1
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/01/15 11:51 PM Posted 04/01/15 11:51 PM Jeeze Stripes...see what happens when you go and buy a Expensive Daewoo Seriously though fingers crossed all is OK mate. Plenty of advise here for you anyway! And yeah...glass of milk will keep you going all night
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/01/15 12:16 AM Posted 05/01/15 12:16 AM That's a lot of beer biz. I don't really drink much at all. I've been off work for nearly 3 weeks and had some wine Christmas and boxing day and had a party with work friends one weekend...that's all the alcohol I've drank in that time.Well, blood test done, hopefully all back in time to see doctor again late Tuesday as I'm scheduled to fly back to work Wednesday morning.I always used to look at day people and not understand how you could let yourself get that big and not do anything about it...yet here I am. I find it hard, living by myself, to find the motivation to cook for myself or anything. I've never enjoyed cooking, just doesn't really interest me. I know something has to change though, obviously...but it's hard to find the motivation when I'm by myself and working FIFO doesn't help...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now