Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/01/15 08:18 AM Posted 02/01/15 08:18 AM (edited) Six inch sprinkler pipe burst at work.... On my own ... 43 degrees here On the upper lever and ran down through the floor into the wine storage You can only imagine the logistical nightmare that is water through a facility full of other people's sh*t I reckon about $120,000 of wine was damaged not to mention our property. I spent all arvo in 43 vacuuming water out of units, feral brown sprinkler water yukkkk Didn't even get to ride in the fire truck lol My day was an absolute piece of crap so god to be home!!! Edited 02/01/15 08:32 AM by Princess Fluffy 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/01/15 08:24 AM Posted 02/01/15 08:24 AM Catching my (hot) soldering iron after it fell from the bench....with my foot........in thongs 4
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 02/01/15 08:33 AM Posted 02/01/15 08:33 AM Omg that's not fun Ralphy, when I was doing my work experience as an auto elec I was soldering alternators and accidentally went to catch a soldering iron when it fell,,, by the pole... Had between a 2nd and 3rd degree burn diagonally through my palm... Getting the blister bust and dressed every two days for weeks was not fun!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/01/15 08:49 AM Posted 02/01/15 08:49 AM Ouch.. To both.. And ralph don't you have a busted hand or something? Dafuq you doing with a soldering iron?But if we're comparing worst burns.. Can I go next?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/01/15 08:52 AM Posted 02/01/15 08:52 AM Was killing time, thought I would tin my new soldering iron....whoops.Sure fire away I still have a skin graft I haven't posted pics of yet.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/01/15 08:58 AM Posted 02/01/15 08:58 AM Ouchies Ralphy.And that sucks about the flood Fluff. Bet the owners of the sh*t in the storage lockers would be less than stoked too...also, fark 43°! Like being at work for me...Ewwwwww
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/01/15 09:00 AM Posted 02/01/15 09:00 AM Skin graft for burn ralphie? Is so. Feckin ouch!Nah I took a tray of oil from the top deck of a rotary oven (f*ck knows who put it there).. Spilt it all down the shoulder/front/back.. Didn't blister.. Just tore through the skin. Spent ages in bandages for that *beep* of a thing..
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/01/15 09:02 AM Posted 02/01/15 09:02 AM For an old burn yeah. Part of the reason why i have a busted paw at the moment.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/01/15 01:26 AM Posted 03/01/15 01:26 AM F*ckin AusPost parcel service. Had a random knock at the door Monday morning. I was out the back so by the time I got to the door all I saw was a white van driving away. No slip no f-all. Sure enough go to the post office this morning and the parcel is sitting there. One day away from being sent back. I had forgotten about it as it was ordered before Xmas and only went to check after a reminder from the seller. Cvnts.
Bara58 Legacy Donating Member 116 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bowen, Qld Posted 03/01/15 07:26 AM Posted 03/01/15 07:26 AM Farkin rain around Bowen, needed some but now getting ridiculous!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now