MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 22d Posted 20/09/17 11:28 PM Posted 20/09/17 11:28 PM I still get it stuck sometimes...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 20/09/17 11:36 PM Posted 20/09/17 11:36 PM Ya also need to remember to make sure the gym chalk is washed off of everything or you will be literally skinning yourself. Don't ask me how I know that...
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,119 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/09/17 11:54 PM Posted 20/09/17 11:54 PM allegedly
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/09/17 12:11 AM Posted 21/09/17 12:11 AM After looking for a meme to go with this topic I've decided that I've had enough internet for today 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,119 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/17 12:12 AM Posted 21/09/17 12:12 AM lift instead of internet 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 21/09/17 12:18 AM Posted 21/09/17 12:18 AM 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/09/17 12:41 AM Posted 21/09/17 12:41 AM 25 minutes ago, k31th said: lift instead of internet Lifting is at 11 am and 2 or 4 pm. It fits in with breakfast, lunch and picking the kid up from school that way. I was doing some yard work and the whipper snipper needs some bits so here I am, back on the internet.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,119 Member For: 18y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/09/17 12:43 AM Posted 21/09/17 12:43 AM haha fair dinkum... probably about 6pm tonight I'll go to the gym with a mate.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/09/17 01:09 AM Posted 21/09/17 01:09 AM Yep true story bromandudegringochumpalbud I've been doing 2 workouts per day, 6 days per week for the last 9 and a half weeks. It's tiring but I'm making gains quick as fark. Also I think I need to buy a huge ass fan for the shed cos it's 25 today and the tin roof gives the shed temp a hefty boost.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 21/09/17 01:14 AM Posted 21/09/17 01:14 AM Could get a big ass fan http://www.bigassfans.com/au/ 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now