Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/10/17 04:14 AM Posted 15/10/17 04:14 AM I'll send ya some info. Gotta make them gains. I've got a day off today. Oooooohhhhhh yeeeeaaahhhhh!!! 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/10/17 07:21 AM Posted 16/10/17 07:21 AM Elbow says no. That'll teach me...probably...maybe...probably not
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 07:22 AM Posted 16/10/17 07:22 AM going in a few minutes... work got in the way haha 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/10/17 07:50 AM Posted 16/10/17 07:50 AM I've finished my stuff for today. Just 7 sets and 15 reps each of bench, bis, row and calf raises. 3 minute rest breaks all week this week! 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 09:00 AM Posted 16/10/17 09:00 AM annnnd I'm back. Good quality workout
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/10/17 12:45 AM Posted 17/10/17 12:45 AM 34 degrees today and I'm working out in a iron shed. I'll have to sort out some insulation and internal walls before it gets 10 degrees hotter in a couple of months.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/10/17 12:48 AM Posted 17/10/17 12:48 AM fair dinkum... SA gets hot fast...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/10/17 12:50 AM Posted 17/10/17 12:50 AM It sure does mate. I'm sweating my arse out...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/10/17 01:37 AM Posted 17/10/17 01:37 AM Lol thank fark that's over!!! High rep squats on a hot day with already sore legs, no thanks. No it's time to eat a poultry farm and a paddock of broccoli seasoned with a chilli bush and a salt mine.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 3d Gender: Not Telling Posted 20/10/17 07:38 AM Posted 20/10/17 07:38 AM Gettin there, gettin there although I'm starting to think that I've already made 90% of the gains that I will ever make naturally
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now