freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/12 03:18 PM Posted 30/01/12 03:18 PM Hahahaha, my forearms are 14'.my wrists are 9" and the old fella, well we all know that one.Wait till I start training again
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 30/01/12 10:05 PM Posted 30/01/12 10:05 PM (edited) Gotta remember to weigh myself and might run a bit of stringline around the old guns as a record before day 1 of getting PAZZOnated.Im guessing 83kg. Same height as pazzo (181cm) so we dont have to alter the seats. Edited 30/01/12 10:07 PM by STAINOnegger 1
xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/01/12 10:05 PM Posted 30/01/12 10:05 PM Nothing wrong with morning training at all. I train at 5:30am every morning and have been doing so for the past 2 years ever since I began my first contest prep and have never looked back. I made my biggest gains during this time as well. I found my recovery was better and I was able to eat more food and stay leaner. Most competitors I know also train in the morning and swear by it.I don't come home from work until around 6pm, so training in the evening was no good as the gym was always busy during this period and I would usually only be able to fit in one meal afterwards and then it would be time for me to sleep. Now, I wake up and start the day with a hard training session with a clear mind and I'm able to focus on my training (the gym is also pretty quiet at this time), and then spend the rest of the day eating and fueling my recovery. Evenings I just relax. I do work a desk job though, so this is much more convenient for me, but for those of you working physical jobs it might be ideal to train in the afternoons as most of you would finish work early anyway.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 30/01/12 10:11 PM Posted 30/01/12 10:11 PM Yer my jobs fairly physical. Guess I gotta thank it for atleast keepin me in the shape im in now with no training. Also gotta thank Carlton Drapht for the 6 pack.
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 6m 3d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/12 11:09 PM Posted 30/01/12 11:09 PM Surprised you guys havent made a modded 320rwkw bench press machine. You need 275 x 30 x 19 pecks to lift the bitch. 1
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/12 03:35 AM Posted 31/01/12 03:35 AM 1hr to go for STAINOnegger,let the pain begin hahaha 1
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/01/12 03:39 AM Posted 31/01/12 03:39 AM He better spew..
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 31/01/12 03:52 AM Posted 31/01/12 03:52 AM I found it easier to go to Gym when I was in a physical job.. Working in constant heat.. I could walk out of work straight into Gym.. These days by the time I finish work my brain feels like it's gonna explode.. So it needs to rest by staring blankly at a TV screen.. +2 for morning training.. Though the only training I do these days is bike ride or run..
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 31/01/12 06:49 AM Posted 31/01/12 06:49 AM howd u fellas go at the gym??
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 31/01/12 07:10 AM Posted 31/01/12 07:10 AM Yeah, whats the result for the first session Staino?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now