Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 25d

Hahahaha, my forearms are 14'.my wrists are 9" and the old fella, well we all know that one.

Wait till I start training again

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 26d

Gotta remember to weigh myself and might run a bit of stringline around the old guns as a record before day 1 of getting PAZZOnated.

Im guessing 83kg. Same height as pazzo (181cm) so we dont have to alter the seats.

Edited by STAINOnegger
  • Like 1

• Member For: 15y 3m 1d

Nothing wrong with morning training at all. I train at 5:30am every morning and have been doing so for the past 2 years ever since I began my first contest prep and have never looked back. I made my biggest gains during this time as well. I found my recovery was better and I was able to eat more food and stay leaner. Most competitors I know also train in the morning and swear by it.

I don't come home from work until around 6pm, so training in the evening was no good as the gym was always busy during this period and I would usually only be able to fit in one meal afterwards and then it would be time for me to sleep. Now, I wake up and start the day with a hard training session with a clear mind and I'm able to focus on my training (the gym is also pretty quiet at this time), and then spend the rest of the day eating and fueling my recovery. Evenings I just relax. I do work a desk job though, so this is much more convenient for me, but for those of you working physical jobs it might be ideal to train in the afternoons as most of you would finish work early anyway.

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 26d

Yer my jobs fairly physical. Guess I gotta thank it for atleast keepin me in the shape im in now with no training. Also gotta thank Carlton Drapht for the 6 pack.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 22d

I found it easier to go to Gym when I was in a physical job.. Working in constant heat.. I could walk out of work straight into Gym.. These days by the time I finish work my brain feels like it's gonna explode.. So it needs to rest by staring blankly at a TV screen.. +2 for morning training.. Though the only training I do these days is bike ride or run..