Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 27d

Pazzo looked at me and guessed 91kg haha. He thinks his work is done? No chance.

adie why dont you just spew. Spew all your spew then eat it and spew it again. Then ill spew. Then our babies will spew then you clean up all our spew you spewwy pants face

• Member For: 13y 8m 27d

Pazzo looked at me and guessed 91kg haha. He thinks his work is done? No chance.

adie why dont you just spew. Spew all your spew then eat it and spew it again. Then ill spew. Then our babies will spew then you clean up all our spew you spewwy pants face

creep

• Like 3

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 29d

the only time iv felt like spewing was at boxing training. that was fuked.

back on the weights as of this week. not too bad, a lil sore but it feels good.

aiming for +5kgs by the end of year.

• Member For: 15y 3m 2d

My biggest issue is saying no to the crap and the harder I work the sicker I feel after a big feed. Any suggestions to suppress and over active apatite and uncontrollable cravings?

Hi mate,

People often confuse hunger for cravings. I remember when dieting for a comp, I would start craving all sorts of foods in between meals...as soon as I ate my next meal the cravings went away.

If you've been following the 'see-food diet' for a while and now trying to eat clean, then you will have a hard time with cravings for a while until your body adjusts. I find that as long as you stick to it and don't given in the cravings eventually go away. Maybe allow yourself one 'cheat meal' a week to assist with the cravings and preserve your sanity.

If you're trying to lose weight, a good appetite suppressant helps with the cravings also. If you're trying to put on size, then eat up dude, just make sure it's all good, clean food and eat the right things at the right times (example: don't eat a crap load of rice just before bed!). You won't get fat eating quality food, so long as you eat the right foods at the right times.