rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/12 03:05 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:05 AM Is that why I'm so horny all the time?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/10/12 03:06 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:06 AM Nom...I have tune for some protein tooTomorrow should feature some chick peas, chicken thigh and possibly pumpkin if I can be bothered to roast it...less lettuce too
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 02/10/12 03:37 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:37 AM I just smashed a Salmon steak and steamed broccoli...
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/10/12 03:40 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:40 AM Nice... I wish I had more cooking equipment here (and time) so I could prep meals at work
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/10/12 03:47 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:47 AM Same problem senna.. Not knowing where I'll be for lunch day to day is a pain.. I've started just buying bags of pre-done salads from Woolies and not putting any dressing on them.. THrow in a tin of salmon or tuna or maybe some shaved ham.. Whatever fits in the esky..Also keeping some unsalted cashews in the car is much better then doritos
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 02/10/12 03:51 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:51 AM Those cheeky little doritos...Someone mentioned before that a bit of Balsamic and olive oil is ok for salad dressing too SDP, just take it easy and don't drown it
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 02/10/12 03:52 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:52 AM Is that why I'm so horny all the time?Same. Fapped twice in 12 hours
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/10/12 03:55 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:55 AM Those cheeky little doritos...Someone mentioned before that a bit of Balsamic and olive oil is ok for salad dressing too SDP, just take it easy and don't drown itOddly enough balsamic is dead to me.. My wife went a bit berserk on a balsamic craze a few months back.. haven't been able to eat it since.. I actually enjoy plain crunchy salads over oily ones..
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/10/12 03:56 AM Posted 02/10/12 03:56 AM Plus fats boost testosterone in men.Yes you are right Pazz, sorry I am used to thinking of the ways when your controlling your own hormones ;-)The fat intake for that purpose is irevelant when your in control of your own hormones and you can get much leaner much faster
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 02/10/12 04:37 AM Posted 02/10/12 04:37 AM Just smashed 675g of diced pineapple.. Baws
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now