Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 27d

And good work mika.

I was worried bout being unmotivated to train after working all day, but everyone said once you start seeing results yourself then you will be keen.

Was absolutely on the money. First couple of weeks pretty much 5 mins into each session I was thinkin fark I wanna go home.

Now I dont even look at the clock and when session is over im in no rush to put the weights down. Could stay all night haha.

• Like 1

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 1d

A good pre workout and rock playlist on your iPod helps if you don't feel like going to gym... Plus just think everytime you skip a session it's just hurting all that hard work you have put in before!

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 27d

Personally I think after my first 3 months, a week off actually helped me. Felt awesome and strong when I came back fresh.

Im just basing it on myself. I have no idea

• Like 1

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 1d

your right STAINO, it' can actually be beneficial to have a week off every few months. It's like a reset for your body so when you go back it gets shocked into growth again. You can also overtrain, where you will feel fatigued all the time and not gain anything. Generally, each body part can be worked 4-5 days after the last session. Sometimes your sore for longer, sometimes less. All depends upon your body.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 2d

And good work mika.

I was worried bout being unmotivated to train after working all day, but everyone said once you start seeing results yourself then you will be keen.

Was absolutely on the money. First couple of weeks pretty much 5 mins into each session I was thinkin fark I wanna go home.

Now I dont even look at the clock and when session is over im in no rush to put the weights down. Could stay all night haha.

Yeah some days, I look at the time and think 'fark have I been here that long' lol... and I'm only in the garage haha

For me results, music and just reading this thread about others results gets me pumped..

BTW smashing a 350g Angus rump steak as we speak. Mmmmmmmmm

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 17d

Yeah I normally have a week off every four months. Still do light cardio but.

From my cert111 I remember it's only like 2 weeks without fitness training and you can loose some thing like 50% o your endurance fitness.

So Furking Bull sh*t!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Theres a right way and a wrong way in taking substances for increasing your muscle growth...all steroids does is repair (at a fast rate) the muscle tissue you've broken down in training. Theres always side affects to this, but they are short term only given your using it correctly.

So all in all... train naturally or train with roids... entirely up to the each individual.

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 28d
Yeah some days, I look at the time and think 'fark have I been here that long' lol... and I'm only in the garage haha For me results, music and just reading this thread about others results gets me pumped.. BTW smashing a 350g Angus rump steak as we speak. Mmmmmmmmm

400gm rump for me, not a bad lunch

washed down with doritos and salsa cause I'm a taf tnuc