STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 25/05/12 01:01 AM Posted 25/05/12 01:01 AM And good work mika. I was worried bout being unmotivated to train after working all day, but everyone said once you start seeing results yourself then you will be keen. Was absolutely on the money. First couple of weeks pretty much 5 mins into each session I was thinkin fark I wanna go home. Now I dont even look at the clock and when session is over im in no rush to put the weights down. Could stay all night haha. 1
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 25/05/12 01:04 AM Posted 25/05/12 01:04 AM A good pre workout and rock playlist on your iPod helps if you don't feel like going to gym... Plus just think everytime you skip a session it's just hurting all that hard work you have put in before!
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 25/05/12 01:11 AM Posted 25/05/12 01:11 AM Personally I think after my first 3 months, a week off actually helped me. Felt awesome and strong when I came back fresh. Im just basing it on myself. I have no idea 1
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 25/05/12 01:19 AM Posted 25/05/12 01:19 AM your right STAINO, it' can actually be beneficial to have a week off every few months. It's like a reset for your body so when you go back it gets shocked into growth again. You can also overtrain, where you will feel fatigued all the time and not gain anything. Generally, each body part can be worked 4-5 days after the last session. Sometimes your sore for longer, sometimes less. All depends upon your body.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 25/05/12 01:20 AM Posted 25/05/12 01:20 AM And good work mika.I was worried bout being unmotivated to train after working all day, but everyone said once you start seeing results yourself then you will be keen.Was absolutely on the money. First couple of weeks pretty much 5 mins into each session I was thinkin fark I wanna go home.Now I dont even look at the clock and when session is over im in no rush to put the weights down. Could stay all night haha.Yeah some days, I look at the time and think 'fark have I been here that long' lol... and I'm only in the garage hahaFor me results, music and just reading this thread about others results gets me pumped..BTW smashing a 350g Angus rump steak as we speak. Mmmmmmmmm 2
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 6m Gender: Male Posted 25/05/12 02:43 AM Posted 25/05/12 02:43 AM Yeah I normally have a week off every four months. Still do light cardio but.From my cert111 I remember it's only like 2 weeks without fitness training and you can loose some thing like 50% o your endurance fitness.So Furking Bull sh*t!!!
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 25/05/12 02:54 AM Posted 25/05/12 02:54 AM Theres a right way and a wrong way in taking substances for increasing your muscle growth...all steroids does is repair (at a fast rate) the muscle tissue you've broken down in training. Theres always side affects to this, but they are short term only given your using it correctly.So all in all... train naturally or train with roids... entirely up to the each individual.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 25/05/12 03:03 AM Posted 25/05/12 03:03 AM Yeah some days, I look at the time and think 'fark have I been here that long' lol... and I'm only in the garage haha For me results, music and just reading this thread about others results gets me pumped.. BTW smashing a 350g Angus rump steak as we speak. Mmmmmmmmm 400gm rump for me, not a bad lunchwashed down with doritos and salsa cause I'm a taf tnuc
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 25/05/12 05:23 AM Posted 25/05/12 05:23 AM sh*t dude, I couldn't even finish my steak..
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/12 06:58 AM Posted 25/05/12 06:58 AM I ate roids for lunch
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now