Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 25d

I wouldn't be educating people on that s**t unless they know full well about renal and liver complications, and how to protect the organs during and PCT after. Without that than those products are useless and Wil just f**k up your natural testosterone systems. I might sound a bit blunt but I have seen first hand what abuse of these things can do.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 21d

Lazy people always want a quick fix, hard work and a good diet. It's not rocket science.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d

Everybody's body reacts different, some say to train on an empty stomach before breakfast and other recommend to train between 4-6 afternoon another good time to train as its another way to burn fat.

If training before breakfast soon as you finish training a protein shake and meal to start your day with another 4-5 small meals is perfect not forgetting your water intake.

Allot of people train but don't drink enough water and still drink redbulls and fizzy drinks if you cut these away in a 4 week period your results in weight loss will show when you weigh yourself.

I stopped training new years for 4 months and have been back at the gym in the last 5 weeks, I noticed my muscle turned to fat and lost all my strength in weights so my goal is to loose weight in the next 2-3months.

I want to hit 90kgs (xmas time I was weighing 111kg bulk training) now am 96-98kgs slowly have lost 4-5kgs in that time and have been eating better leaner and more but limited cardio with more reps in the gym and little time to rest and chit chat like others do.

Well for about a month I've cut ALL sugars, haven't touched anything fried, junk food etc... Drink al least 2L of water a day, and try to train daily, 4-5 days weights and cardio and the other 2 days just cardio (might just be a 30min walk but try to do something).. Im seeing results and its great, haven't been taking any supps or shakes and the weight loss combined with my weight training along with the high protein diet I'm on is really working for me. Just trying to speed it along and get the most out of my workout sessions. I haven't jumped in the scales at all so I can't give an accurate figure, but for me I'd rather see a difference and other people tell me than a friggin scale that's gonna say I lost 2kg, how accurate is it when your putting on muscle anyways? That being said got a long way to go..

Edited by MiKa

• Donating Members

Mate your doing it right if it's working. To be honest, supplements arent really needed. If you train har and have the right diet thn weight should come off as you said. And yes, if your building muscle than its going to look like you haven't lost a thing so if you an see result than don't worry what the scales say! The only supplements I would suggest when or if you want to start dojng weight training to purely build muscle is creatine, glucosamine or fish oil and maybe a ore workout. I said before a coffee s good but a pre workout just seems to pump you up and make you want to actually lift something. Glucosamine to give the joints a hand, creatine loading for stregnth and maintenance for recovery :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d

I wouldn't be educating people on that s**t unless they know full well about renal and liver complications, and how to protect the organs during and PCT after. Without that than those products are useless and Wil just f**k up your natural testosterone systems. I might sound a bit blunt but I have seen first hand what abuse of these things can do.

I'm sorry but is there proof of this? Or you going on by what your told? I use it and am using at the moment, and have used a lot. Of all the people I know who have not 1 of us has EVER had any side effects, I'm 40next year and everything works a treat. And don't say it's what the doctor told whoever as there is no base test to prove its bad for you as its illegal to test humans test subjects using steroids. Maybe in big doses who knows, but like grog it's bad for you in big doses aswell so lecture those people too. People react to peanuts people don't. My Cqck still works, still can hang a turd just fine, balls are still big, liver functions perfect, don't piss blood. Look not having a go at you but when people say it caused cancer of so and so I find it hard to believe when people who don't use it get cancer aswell.
  • Like 2

• Donating Members

Im not saying dont take it, just know how to use it before jumping in. I can see where your coming from, and if used right, then yes I guess it's ok. Well I'm just going of what I've experienced, or seen. I'm talking about artificial hormone altering in general. After about 25, your test production starts to decrease. So that's why you will find you will be ok with it. As I'm only 21, It probably isn't good for people my age to it, and I had a few dickhead mates who abused it, drank on it, didn't take PCT after and guess what their cholesterol and live values were like after it? F***ed. I have actually done 1 cycle of PH myself, but was religious in using a liver protect and PCT. some people don't have side affects, others do. I just don't want anyone needing a liver transplant that's all. I've heard about the cancer rumors... I rekon thts a load of crap. The main thing I want to get across is do your homework if your serious about it

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d

I'm sorry but is there proof of this? Or you going on by what your told? I use it and am using at the moment, and have used a lot. Of all the people I know who have not 1 of us has EVER had any side effects, I'm 40next year and everything works a treat. And don't say it's what the doctor told whoever as there is no base test to prove its bad for you as its illegal to test humans test subjects using steroids. Maybe in big doses who knows, but like grog it's bad for you in big doses aswell so lecture those people too. People react to peanuts people don't. My Cqck still works, still can hang a turd just fine, balls are still big, liver functions perfect, don't piss blood. Look not having a go at you but when people say it caused cancer of so and so I find it hard to believe when people who don't use it get cancer aswell.

Is that about the sustanon or that T3 thing in the post earlier? Sorry got lost for a second there?