Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Member For: 12y 2m 17d

I'll ask this question in here

Don't usually use supplements but since I'm on the road all the times its just easier.

Need a good high protein. Used to use vp2 but it's to expensive. Any suggestions

Check out this website..mate when it comes to prices and supplements all protein comes from the same 2 places GLANBIA which is an american protein and FONTERRA which is from New zealand

All protein brands get from one of these 2 places while most is from glanbia the one to look out for is fonterra (mostly used by musashi.....everyone knows they're a joke so don't bother)

everybody slaps they're labels on a bucket puts a different price tag on it and that's it..

The owner of this brand is a cousin of mine if you drop my name he'll work out a better price for you..

that's my 2 cents guys cheers

http://erkules.com.au/

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 12d

started doing weights again yesterday. So sore today :(

Went straight back to lifting what I had been before, despite the break. Maybe I should have lowered it by 5kg. whoops.

Going to do a boxing class tonight.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

Check out this website..mate when it comes to prices and supplements all protein comes from the same 2 places GLANBIA which is an american protein and FONTERRA which is from New zealand

All protein brands get from one of these 2 places while most is from glanbia the one to look out for is fonterra (mostly used by musashi.....everyone knows they're a joke so don't bother)

everybody slaps they're labels on a bucket puts a different price tag on it and that's it..

The owner of this brand is a cousin of mine if you drop my name he'll work out a better price for you..

that's my 2 cents guys cheers

http://erkules.com.au/

Bang on the money there, most of them claim to have all this other stuff in there as well and yeah it's there but in quantities so small it won't do anything anyway.

• BANNED
  • Banned
  • Member For: 16y 11m 23d

Without diving over all 33 pages ^^^ what is the best Protein shake/Supplement I can buy to lose weight when I'm back at camp 3 weeks at a time?

I only eat and drink outta boredom I need a lifestyle change!!

Diet first though'

Anyone?

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

Don't need one, just eat healthy and exercise to burn more calories then you eat. You'll loose weight.

• Like 1