Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/09/12 11:22 PM Posted 25/09/12 11:22 PM I work with a bloke who eats about 2 tins of tuna a day..It stinks.. I don't wanna be that bloke that everyone hates when he cracks a tin of tuna in the site office.. Plus I don't like tuna..
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 6m 5d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/12 11:26 PM Posted 25/09/12 11:26 PM Yep^^ very very trueI count calories, carbs and sugars to make sure I know what I'm getting.End of the day the basic diet is normally Oats. Baked beans. Tuna. Vegetables and the occasional bit of fruit with 2 cheat meals a week.Damn cheap, damn healthy damn easy to cook and actually rather tasty 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/09/12 11:35 PM Posted 25/09/12 11:35 PM Baked beans would make an alright breakfast I suppose.. But usually when I eat baked beans I also have eggs, bacon, toast and fried tomato..
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 26/09/12 12:05 AM Posted 26/09/12 12:05 AM For me, diet went from, sugary cereals, bread, rice, maccas, kfc etc.. Use to eat alot of fruit but not much veg.To now, oats for brekkie, tuna or smoked salmon for snacks with cottage cheese, lunch is usually lean meat with veg and the same for dinner. I cut out almost all sugar, bread, rice etc.. Have lost about 15-20kg with exercise. Diet is the most important thing, you could work out all day and one sitting at maccas would ruin all your hard work.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/12 12:20 AM Posted 26/09/12 12:20 AM Chest day.. Dredding it after 2 weeks offPs. Training for the next olympia
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/12 12:31 AM Posted 26/09/12 12:31 AM Good news...Drove past the gym, next step is to stop and go in and train. 2
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/09/12 12:37 AM Posted 26/09/12 12:37 AM I find almonds are ok to munch down 1 at a time.They weren't the greatest in the beginning but now I like them, they also make you feel hella full even though you've eaten fark all
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/12 12:39 AM Posted 26/09/12 12:39 AM Almonds are full of good fat and energy
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 19d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/12 02:28 AM Posted 26/09/12 02:28 AM Almonds are a meal suppressant. So eat less after having them.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/12 02:55 AM Posted 26/09/12 02:55 AM Crap workout,, feels like I havnt even been apart from weakness.. My muscles get tired soo quick ( second set from starting)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now