Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 19/09/12 12:24 AM Posted 19/09/12 12:24 AM 14kg over how long? Is it all muscle or are you leaning up as well? Get on it Pazz!14 kg in 2 1/2 months. Lost a lot of size, arms came down from 18" to just on 16". Pretty much that's allround. 2inches does not sound like a lot, but it is. Pat was training Staino for awhile but before that always trained on my own. Worst thing is its not like I don't have the time because I have most of the day and night to train.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 19/09/12 01:53 AM Posted 19/09/12 01:53 AM OK, so get off your lazy ass and go to the gym - want me to ban your account for a couple of days so you don't have the distraction? 3
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/09/12 07:24 AM Posted 19/09/12 07:24 AM Anyone been to A1 Supplements on Bell St??That place is craaaaaaaazy... I picked up some new pre workout to replace my Meso and a test booster as well as some protein. The guy, who was awesome by the way, recommended "Swollen" and holy sh*t is it good. I got twice the pump and half the come down I was getting with Mesomorph. Its by far the best pre workout I have tried.I wont be buying my gear from anywhere else in the future, I highly suggest you try and check it out. Its worth a drive for you boys down in the Sth East and even further.iv been there alot, used to go to there old store before they moved to the bell st store. dont go there much these days cause all the prices went up.
brettenator Member 66 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Posted 20/09/12 05:29 AM Posted 20/09/12 05:29 AM This was mine yesterday. Warm up, Week 1 work sets then assistance.Nice one, didn't expect to see anyone doing 531 here. 220 1RM ain't bad, what did you get for the 5+ set?
Adamski Legacy Donating Member 277 Member For: 15y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 20/09/12 05:33 AM Posted 20/09/12 05:33 AM Nice one, didn't expect to see anyone doing 531 here. 220 1RM ain't bad, what did you get for the 5+ set?Actual 1rm is a 230kg single for deadlifts at the moment but I've been losing weight, lost 14kgs so far. Only did the 5 at 190 on Sunday, was all feeling a bit heavy.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/09/12 05:34 AM Posted 20/09/12 05:34 AM Any recommendations for a recovery protein? I've been using BSC Hydroxyburn Clinical. Tastes good, slight appetite suppressant in there too. I don't want any mass builder, just recovery style
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 15d Gender: Male Posted 20/09/12 07:03 AM Posted 20/09/12 07:03 AM Stick to basic's Pat, otherwise you are going to have 50 different proteins in the cupboard . You can slow down protien uptake by adding milk, as it's a casein protien so slow release. Straight after training you want a WPI, or a Hdryolised WPI. For faster uptake. But really just stick to a good protien, and add Glutimine for recovery. 1
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 20/09/12 11:09 PM Posted 20/09/12 11:09 PM Actual 1rm is a 230kg single for deadlifts at the moment but I've been losing weight, lost 14kgs so far. Only did the 5 at 190 on Sunday, was all feeling a bit heavy.Wow mate that's a big lift! How much do you weigh now?
Adamski Legacy Donating Member 277 Member For: 15y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 21/09/12 01:10 AM Posted 21/09/12 01:10 AM 126.0 as of this morning.
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 6m 1d Gender: Male Posted 21/09/12 05:33 AM Posted 21/09/12 05:33 AM Holy sh*t! I'll get that big oneday How much can you power snatch?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now