STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/09/12 08:42 PM Posted 25/09/12 08:42 PM Flex Wheeler... Fark yeah!!!!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/09/12 08:57 PM Posted 25/09/12 08:57 PM SDP.. If you're trying to lose weight stay away from bread, I wouldn't be having any at all.Also fat doesn't turn into muscle.Good job on the early morning session!!!I'm always up early anyways..I'm well aware fat doesn't turn into muscle.. Been through all this before.. Except back then I was a string bean trying to bulk up.. Now I'm a fat arse trying to slim down.. (Well not fat.. Just biggish.. Where's Adie when ya need someone to weigh into the 'How fat do I actually look debate' cause the wife won't give an honest answer).I have no intention on cutting out any food groups.. But I'll be limiting the bad carbohydrates.. At current I was eating about 6 slices of bread a day.. So I'm gonna be looking at alternatives for lunch (However when you're travelling servo sangas are sometimes the best food option).. For the next couple weeks though the main focus is getting back into the swing of things at the gym.. Was surprised by a couple of the muscle groups I did that I could lift as much as I did.I work in 3 sets of 10 for most muscle groups: Todays workout session went:Warm up TreadmillLat Pulldowns - 45kgBench Press - 55kg (This was a surprise because when I first ever went to gym @ 70kg body weight I could only bench press 20kg.. But there was a lovely girl spotting for me so that might've helped)Leg Press - 160kgUpright rows - 35kgBiceps - 10kg each armTriceps - 12.5kg each arm.Finish treadmill (Tried and failed)Finish on Exercise bikeAlso did 3x15 of situps, dips, squats etc..
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/12 10:06 PM Posted 25/09/12 10:06 PM That sounds pretty similar to what I lift SDP. Also I cut bread out of my diet and noticed I felt better and dropped a bit of weight. A bit every now and then doesn't hurt though.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/09/12 10:07 PM Posted 25/09/12 10:07 PM The difference is.. I'll probably be suffering tomorrow
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 25/09/12 10:13 PM Posted 25/09/12 10:13 PM SDP - good work mate If you do have to choose bread for lunch try to get wholemeal or multigrain rather than whiteSquats last night - among other things - suffering this morning! love it...
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/09/12 10:28 PM Posted 25/09/12 10:28 PM Yeah never been a white bread eater.. Always liked the pretty heavy grain breads.. Abbots Village does a nice mixed grain which has oats and stuff in it..What sort of foods are you guys eating for snacks?Gonna give up the Doritos and consider some rice crackers.. Already eat usually 1 or 2 pieces of fruit a day.. No real interest in Protein bars or any of that crap as between the shake and my meat intake per day I'm getting more then enough protein..
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 25/09/12 10:36 PM Posted 25/09/12 10:36 PM I usually have these, or a banana
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 12d Gender: Male Posted 25/09/12 10:38 PM Posted 25/09/12 10:38 PM I always keep a heap of tuna tins in my draw at work. So many different flavored ones now but the tuna in lemon juice with pepper does it for me.Mixed nuts and berries are good too. Not bad mixed with a bit of yogurt.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 25/09/12 10:50 PM Posted 25/09/12 10:50 PM SDP, I was suprised when I saw your post on how much you weigh, as 'fat' is not a word I would have used to describe you lol.
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/09/12 11:12 PM Posted 25/09/12 11:12 PM Hey guys, all these snacks, yoghurt, fruit etc have a lot of sugar in them and aren't great for weight loss.Instead of snacks, I have meals with chicken/tuna and vegies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now