Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

pics required

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Went and filled the car up at the petrol station each pump now has a TV on top. It had channel 7 playing news, weather and Telstra ads.

Noticed this in the USA in 2007 when I visited. Bad idea, people need to GTFO as fast as possible, not watch funniest home videos.

  • Like 2
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Couldnt agree more.

I think they put them in to distract you from knowing how much you are putting in and you go over. Then you'll go ill put in to the nearest $ or put in another $5.

Sneaky MF

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted

Noticed this in the USA in 2007 when I visited. Bad idea, people need to GTFO as fast as possible, not watch funniest home videos.

Solution: Run adverts for the strip club & brothel down the road. For women, adverts for shoe sales elsewhere.

Make 'em want to get the hell out of there ASAP.

  • Like 1
  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted

Couldnt agree more.

I think they put them in to distract you from knowing how much you are putting in and you go over. Then you'll go ill put in to the nearest $ or put in another $5.

Sneaky MF

I always fill when I stop at a sevo, don't want to waste my time stopping more than once a week!

  • Like 1
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

I quit the fags about the same time I put the older Pajero on gas.

Went from putting in $20 fuel and a $20 pack of smokes every other servo to a full tank of gas for $40 each week

Used to actually look forward to filling up because of how much cheaper it was then to visit the pumps.

  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Which thread had the pic of the car that we had to guess what it was?

I'm saying a Fiat 500

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...